Current Events (NonCannabis)

:laughing: LMAO :gb:

So I had to googlemaps Clacton-on-Sea (cracktown-on-sea?)ā€¦ Iā€™ve seen worse.

But then I got google-driving and saw this example of Scottish vs. Englishā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

LOL so I am not the only one who wastes countless hours doing that?
No check-stops, no DUIsā€¦

3 Likes

Ha! I just noticed the google car is in the wrong lane! wtf

1 Like

wow, people are crazy, I guess evolution IS still happening

http://time.com/5440013/yosemite-death-selfie/

U.S. CALIFORNIA
Couple Who Fell to Their Death at Yosemite Died While Taking a Selfie, Family Says

4 Likes

why am i not surprised they were indian nationals :frowning: from 2011-2017 there was 259 reported selfie related deaths, and 159 (61.4%) were in India, the next highest being Russia with 16 (6%), followed by US with 14 (5.5%)ā€¦ and iā€™m sure itā€™s much higher because itā€™s believed selfie deaths is under reported in India

4 Likes

A person a week doesnā€™t seem too bad. Thereā€™s more people dying from almost everything else than dangerous selfies.

3 Likes

a while ago al-jazeera sent some undercover reporters to sneak in and document the machinations of the very powerful pro-zionist israel lobby in both UK and USAā€¦ the UK investigative report was released in 01/2017 and contained some shocking revelations of serious meddling by israeli embassy staff in UKs democratic process and a serious concerted effort to smear the labour party, and specifically jeremy corbyn, as anti-semitic, all because he wants to recognize a state of palestine and supports the BDS movement, - as a result of this reporting a Labor party MP and the chair of Labor Friends of Israel lost a no confidence vote for making false accusations of antisemitism

Fast forward to now, and The Lobby - USA had been supressed for close to 2 years ā€¦ reportedly due to heavy pressure from USA and Israeli governments on Qatar (where al-jazeera is based) ā€¦ well, itā€™s now been leaked, and the electronic antifada has released the first 2 episodes ā€¦ anyone interested in politics or the democratic system should give this a peak. FREE PALESTINE

1 Like

Thanks @legalcanada. I dunno if I can stomach watching that. :unamused:
And before a shitstorm erupts & getā€™s shoved to the Tank, Iā€™m not anti-semitic, but I am very ā€œanti-exclusivityā€, anti-theist, anti-class, and anti-corruption. So there. Iā€™m complete asshole.

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

1 Like

Hahahahaā€¦

A criminal mastermind.

ā€¦
https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article221136825.html

5 Likes

Yikes!
ā€¦
Man Dies after Injecting Silicone in Genitals

2 Likes

episodes 3 and 4 released of the lobby - usa

if you ask me, the anti-semites are the mostly non-semitic polish, germans and russians etc in apartheid israel who are ethnically cleansing the semitic palestinians

1 Like

donā€™t eat slugs

2 Likes

You mean Turkish Khazars who converted to Judaism in the 8th century and immigrated to Poland, Germany, Russia, etc. Not ethnic Slavs or Germans.

2 Likes

Just had to put up my U.N. Peacekeeper badge when criticising TelAvivā€¦ fwiw.

2 Likes

Nation of Islams Farrakhan ā€˜warningā€™ (extremely pro-zionist) Trump starting war in the middle east (on behalf of israel ofc) will ā€œbring about the destruction of America as we know itā€

last time I checked Rex Tillerson wasnā€™t Jewish, the wars in the middle east have very little to do with religionā€¦follow the money

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yesterday began as a decent blue-ish & the 12% humidity/30mph north wind delivered the smoke from Butte county. Nearly blocked the sun outā€¦ was like a peach-colored ember of a sun & dreary Beijing drabness.

The :nose: picks up that grassfire smell quickly (no, not THAT one, pendejo)ā€¦ like an early hominid instinctā€¦ā€œalert!ā€ :rotating_light:

:v: :pray: :cloud_rain:

3 Likes

Itā€™s coming my brother. Stay Woke! Much Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Didnā€™t bother me that much. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes