Current Events (NonCannabis)

I wonder what kind of grass they are intercropping with? Interesting because blueberries have a very shallow root system, I would think grass would choke them out.

There is a whole series on high bionutrient crop production I watched where Dan Kittredge says his blueberries grow great without any ph adjustments to his soil. He claims that if all the nutrients in your soil are perfectly balanced and stay wet at all times, you will never have to do any ph tests or adjustments.

2 Likes

This bad ass butterfly migration is happening hereā€¦ I had hundreds flying through my garden and everywhere I went in my neighborhood today.

https://ktla.com/2019/03/13/ami-california-butterfly-crisis-painted-ladies-are-migrating-by-the-millions-across-the-state/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5c8a35974b738500016c111f&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0DMBoywtmAzVufLzDC0AIwj_PiEEiXJXkeQZMrVpaspreXdlGejhAtwDg

4 Likes

Oh yeah. Heā€™s 100% right there. The best blueberries Iā€™ve ever had were done with mulch over the topsoil after 10 years of working the soil and then tilling it over to plant the blueberries, replant the Raspberryā€™s, and relocate the chives.

Whatever it is my grandma does to that soil is absolutely amazing for any plants she puts in it. Those blackberries and golden Raspberryā€™s tasted so good and sweet Iā€™d think they were candyšŸ˜‚

The only issue is skunks like to nest nearby. I grew up in that house and I donā€™t miss living there. Every summer you couldnā€™t escape the spraying and if you had dogs like we did they get sprayed frequently.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/harvard-university-uncovers-dna-switch-180000109.html

5 Likes

:joy: :muscle:

ā€¦so now I can be like the Hulk or any other comic-book or sci-fi monster dudeā€¦ awesome!

:telephone_receiver: ā€˜Hi, Elon, yeah I need that machine over here pronto, dudeā€™

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

he likes 14-year-oldsā€¦one set of rules for them, another for usā€¦The Boston Globe explains that heā€™s very rich and itā€™s just too darn difficult to police, sorry!

5 Likes

:dagger: ā€¦pitchforks still work GREAT! :dizzy_face: :coffin:

2 Likes

Does this qualify for Darwin Award?

ā€¦

4 Likes

I guess the safety was off - ouch!! jesus

4 Likes

I remember that nfl guy who shot himself in the leg in a night club years back. Think he was a NY giant. Makes sense. I strongly believe in the right to own firearms but some ppl shouldnt be allowed to have kids or guns imo.

Edit phone posting

2 Likes

Let us not forget the FBI agent dancing at a party who did a flip and gun fell out discharging and wounding a bystander. Alcohol and guns donā€™t mix.

4 Likes

:joy: ā€˜set and settingā€™ like with psychedelics :fireworks:

yee-haw! :house_abandoned:

Absolutely! Good part is he will no longer be able to breed. Holy crap! My guess is heā€™s wishing he shot himself in the head about now.

2 Likes

ā€¦or those lucky folk in the news every so often: ā€˜hunterā€™s dog steps on rifle, kills ownerā€™ :upside_down:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thought this was really interesting too. I donā€™t know if some are following the movement to change the way the electoral votes work during the elections, but I was reading a few comments and came across this gem :

1 Like

@V4vendetta

:thinking: this is a multi-national family here :wink:

itā€™s just proof we should sell/submerge NYC, imo

1 Like

If you do the math they are the .1%.

1 Like

Second Roundup Cancer case ruling:

Monsanto: judge threatens to ā€˜shut downā€™ cancer patientā€™s lawyer

Bayer shares slide after latest Roundup cancer ruling

4 Likes