Current Events (NonCannabis)

i fail to see how it’s disturbing. it’s literally just a commercial but instead of filming it once and playing it on every station they had each station film it. nbd imo. only disturbing part is someone took the time to find and compile all those clips, and i guess also the fact it disturbed people is slightly disturbing.

1 Like

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/04/03/us/parrish-waste-poop-train-alabama-trnd/

No comment… :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

So, some of the time this will help detect diabetes, but for certain, 100% of the time, it will have a perfect image of your retinas. Doesn’t it sound like a great idea to provide that kind of image to AI, and the Federal Govt?

Not for 99% of us it doesn’t.

3 Likes

Check this out. From Katy Texas. (Just outside Houston)

5 Likes

@oleskool830
I am glad to see his childhood tormentor exposed.
Katy TX is a nice town.
I spent some time there a few summers ago, growing ganja outdoors.

Too hot for this FL boy though…holy moly!

4 Likes

Yep! Houston is my hometown. My clearest memory of my childhood was walking to school at 7 in the morning sweating profusely all the way there! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes
2 Likes

my friend in middle schools dad was a chief of a tribe that had rights to import and possess peyote, he used to describe his vision quests to me and the stuff sounded nuts. they had like a room in their house with totes full of peyote and peyote hanging on strings drying and stuff. buttons and strips etc. would never let us try it, said it was too sacred. but from how he described it they just used it to trip the fuck out in sweat lodges and stuff, he was like 14 when he started going on ‘vision quests’

2 Likes

Very very kool! I’m looking for an indian to take down there. I haven’t had any since the '70s. Love that stuff. It can “polish” perceptions. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

US-UK-French strikes underway in Syria.
I guess Trump forgot about when he tweeted: “The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!” on Aug 20, 2013.

https://static.pjmedia.com/trending/user-content/51/files/2018/04/AP_18104064445262.sized-770x415xc.jpg

6 Likes

lol are they actually? because russia claimed to have evidence the gas attack was faked by UK (like the spy attack too im sure)
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/13/russia-syria-chemical-attack-fabrication-foreign-intelligence-agency/514039002/

2 Likes

Russia warned this was going to happen. From march 17th:

Gas attack was false-flag. Assad had ZERO reason to gas his own people. He was on the brink of victory. Strikes are definitely underway. `

1 Like

yes the exact same thing happened last year almost exactly, they faked a sarin attack then bombed syria and months later admitted they still have no evidence syria did it. some reports they may have bombed a hezbollah base as well as presidential palace. these wars in mid east are purely for israels benefit.

russia said they’d retaliate if syria striked… apparently russian jets are in air? have they retaliated yet?

1 Like

I think (hope) retaliation will be done by proxy with Syrian military.

1 Like

1 Like

The interview with Zak is interesting. if you rewind 10 minutes.

1 Like

curious to see their response. chinas new defense minister also visited russia recently and promised to support russia against rising aggression from the west.

1 Like

They must have found some good ‘dirt’ in that lawyer’s office.

1 Like

apparently he was recording meetings with trump and FBI has em but who knows

Big Pharma is not really all that motivated to cure patients.
Most certainly not with “one shot”.

Interesting dilemma.

4 Likes