Current indoor grow started January 20th 2018

Started a number of germinating today 1-20-18.
1 Super Lemon Haze fem by canuuk… 1 BlackBerry Dream fem. 1 NL Redevy by freakshow and 1 ASAD Kashmir by barefrog…

18 Likes

Looking good!!

Will be checking updates

What kinda setup are you running? Soil brand or type?

2 Likes

Glad you found your way. nl redux by freakshow.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’m growing in a tent in organic soil from homedepot called dr earth also using marshydro 1600 and a couple marshydro 300 led lights.

3 Likes

Thanks for the correction on the name!! I was wondering why I could not find any info on this strain!!

2 Likes

I am happy I gave you another option. There is vastly more information on here and the growers have the years of experience to show. Also like anywhere ego floats around too. I will be watching with interest.

1 Like

Hey @Timdowling82 , organic soil and LEDs are right up my alley! :projector: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Awesome!! I have always grown using organic soil and I’m currently running a experiment and trying to grow 1 plant hydroponicaly I just planted and will update my journal once it pops up out the Rockwood! I have to find out what all the hype is about with the locals around here they swear by growing hydro…

2 Likes

I like it all, I grew organics and soil for years my basement shows it. My wife said no more soil in the house and i proceeded to show her a rockwool cube. winning ha ha

2 Likes

I have smart pots. aeropots, rose containers in several sizes. (square pots work better in small trays) grow bags and such if you wanna come grab some.I am not using them.

1 Like

Nice to know!! I did like you I purchased a bunch of Rockwood yesterday! I got some 4x4x4 and 6x6x4 and I already had some Rockwood starters. The seed I started in the Rockwood took off faster than I can get them to in soil and I can see the top of the shell being pushed out of the split in the Rockwood now!!

3 Likes

good luck bro
its called rockwool not rockwood lol

5 Likes

Thanks!! I know it’s called rockwool!! I geuss I need to spell check next time!! Damn autocorrect!!

7 Likes

I seem to have 1 strain (NL redux)more dominate than the others!! Look at the size difference!! Also I have a shorty too(Asad)!!

5 Likes

They turned 31 days old today and I’m pleased with the size so far!! I topped 3 of the 4 last night I’m still waiting on the blackberry dream to get a little bigger before I top her!!

7 Likes

Very nice. Good looking color.

Looks like a 2x2 tent??

Should get busy in there.

What do you have for lighting?

99%

1 Like

Thanks!! It’s a 32 x 32 tent!! I have a 5ft by 5ft I will be putting up in the next day or so when my new Advanced Platinum lights arrive!!

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t answer your question about my current lights !! I currently have one of my smaller marshydro lights in the tent for veg!!

4 Likes

Please keep your garden updates in one topic… Thanks

4 Likes

One of 2 of my new lights arrived and f inaly got my bigger tent set up!! Tight fit!!!

5 Likes