Current run from seed, 7 strains going, list in thread

Thought about opening a new thread for this run as there are a couple interesting strains going on…
Those are the ones that got to the big rw cubes :

• 2 DTHx from FDM breeder mix
  • 3 ESB always FDM
  • 4 WRxBD white romulan X blue dream
  • 3 Tranquil elephantizer from Bodhi
  • 4 Jackberry F3 from Sannie
  • 1 Wi-Fi from OG Raskal
  • 1 C99 from FDM
    The Wi-Fi and Cindy where germinate 4 days later as “backup” for the lost seedlings
    They are eating today for the first time, temps are finally cooling down so now on should be quite normal…
    I must say that also this white romulan crosses exhibit great vigor , as the WRxCH I grew earlier on, and are the healthiest looking of the lot.
    The Jackberries (especially one) are already showing those oldstyle blueberry deformities, while the slower or the lot have been Bodhi TE, wich looks like are catching up a bit now…

Some pics (or it didn’t happen ) :wink:

White Romulan X Blue Dream :

Jackberries :

18 Likes

Durban Thai high-flyer mixes

Tranquil elephantizer :

13 Likes

Holy cow, what a line up.

Got me a chair :seat:
Got me some popcorn :popcorn:

Ready when you are!

6 Likes

Nice line up, looking forward to this one :+1:

4 Likes

What’s your lighting?

2 Likes

I’m going to sit in front of you and talk loudly the whole show :seat: :popcorn: :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Led on rooting clones/ seedlings the first days of vegetative; CMH for end of veg. time and first 4 weeks of flowering then HPS.
But I’m seriously considering going back to neon tubes for the seedlings first 2 days of life.
DS

4 Likes

And leave your cell (mobile) on and take calls

4 Likes

Now now, I’m not a savage… :smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Now, what bothers me is the popcorn. That crunching is worse than talking!

I’ll be in the peanut gallery…

5 Likes

The runts have been pulled but a few more are in grace period already… Axe getting close.
even the backup Wi-Fi didn’t make it… Looks like I should have cloned the one of last run…
The WRxBD are the most homogeneous and overally nicer of the lot, let’s see how things progress…

WRxBD

JB and TE

DT

ESB

DS

5 Likes

Everything going on quite ok…
Yesterday I started full strength nutes, tomorrow they will be going under CMH so we should see some real growth next days…

Some pics in the veg. Nft box :

Tranquil Elephantizers

JackBerries

Durbans

ESB

WRxBD

DS

5 Likes

First light cycle under CMH, looks like they liked it…

C99 still under LED lights, as she’s a few days younger

DS

4 Likes

Today they have been moved to their definitive home, so the bigger 4 in the 25 lt dwc, then 2 in 16 lt dwc while the smaller 6 are in a 65 lt common dwc.
They are now 14 days old except the C99 that’s 11

Some pics…

DS

7 Likes

Update :
JB 1 suddenly just collapsed and died.
Light been switched to 12/12 ten days ago, 3 males identified : DTx2, TE1 and WRxBD 2
DTx2 is an early bloomer specimen; 25 days from cotyledons opening, 10 days after switching to 12/12 and already showing developed floral clusters.
Clones already been taken, they will be flowered in a separate room, pollen taken and tried. If the offspring is good I’ll have to enlarge the parents room :upside_down_face:
DS

DTx2 male

3 Likes

Just curious, what do you run your seedlings at for feed levels? They look great

2 Likes

they are getting fed at 1.7 ec since one week, its 3 part Advanced Hydroponics of Holland nutes , now @ 1g-2f-1m as for ratio, earlier week was 1.2 ec @ 1g-1f-1m while first feed been 0.8 ec @ 2g-1f-1m.
DS

4 Likes

2 more males showed up, so the remaining females are 5 :
2 WRxBD
2 ESB
1 DTx
Too bad all the TE and the JB resulted males as this means I’m out of heavy indicas this run…

A nice ESB leaf

DS

6 Likes

Buds are starting to form… Males have been culled, I’ve kept clones of the fast DTx and of the 2 bodhi TE that will be tried out before choosing wich one to keep as now I don’t have place/time to do the trial.
Some pics…

Ds

6 Likes

Update: one of the WRxBD just collapsed and died overnight do now they are down to 4 plants…
In the meantime I’ve set up the other half of the box for running clones of Orangina, my selected AO mom…
As I’m expecting to get from someone a Wilma xl20 that I’ll mod as drip/dwc that should have been here some weeks ago I already have some clones rooted since that I kept in stasis as much as possible but are a bit big for this while the others are right size
Will run them with recirculating drip system, on rockwoool slabs , same system I did learn to grow on, back in 2000.
I did choose this over dwc as I can run more clones/m2 , sending them straight to flowering after rooting or with very minimal veg time ( 4/6 days) without breaking my back carrying hectoliters from the r/o to the growroom
When the Wilmaxl will be here I’ll give it a try, anyway as for the same scope it seems great.

Bigger clones on the right are Grapestompers

DS

5 Likes