Cuttings/Strains Available!

Sorry folks, cuttings are done until his coming fall/winter. Thnx to all who got some!

31 Likes

How’s the Fruity Pebbles?

1 Like

Love it! This is awesome. How’s the Sour D and Godfather?

2 Likes

Holy cow this list is too good to narrow the choices down to 5, how do you manage to keep mothers of them all?? That’s incredible

1 Like

Post removed

7 Likes

Awesome list!!

1 Like

lol very easily, but carefully. When we were commercial growers we had mothers of over 50 strains… This? Is a cakewalk, lol

3 Likes

$25 for 3 or $25 per cutting for a minimum order of $75? Just need to clarify, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Post removed

6 Likes

Thanks that clears it up perfectly!

1 Like

read my edit, please
thnx

2 Likes

You’ve got some great cuts there @JohnnyPotseed!

If I weren’t on the other side of the world I’d be on this like a fly on :poop:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry my friend. But US Customs frowns on shipping these things, especially outta country! :scream: :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Is the alien og a cut from obsoul33t? Or from seed?

That is a GEN1 clone straight from Obsol33te, by way of the company I bought from. thecloneconservatory.com

edit… @Hotrods_and_hounds I thought that info was in the list… I just looked, it is there, brother.

4 Likes

A couple pics of the vegging room

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed yeah that’s the part that got confusing, says by obsoul33t but then the gen thing talking about gen 0 from seeds.

1 Like

No, my friend…

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
This listing will be shortened by about half very soon, and I’ll be stopping any shipping by the beginning of May… so if you’re thinking about getting any, now would be the time, folks.

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
We’re at the halfway point and the sale is doing ‘not bad’, but not looking like it’s going to give us all the money needed to take care of serious problems that I’m not ready or willing to go into folks, sorry for being closed mouth about this. But, I can say this, Rose and me need money like a fish needs water. Being 'seed-rich & cash-poor, I have the beans to generate the money needed… as long as they sell!
So, good people of the OGniverse, I’m asking you all to help Rose and me out,
by please buying whatever you can here. Many thanks! :heart: :heart: :+1:
JP

Figured go ahead and say a little about the crap going on for us here, I was hesitant about airing my troubles. But …
Well hell, on top of Rose and my multiple medical issues, now the only vehicle we have (2006 Chevy HHR) is shot… oldest son was gonna fix stuff wrong, to keep us from having to try finding another, but the parts list was almost as much as it was worth. The labor was gonna be free, since he would do it all. Found out the tranny is going also, which puts it in the ‘not worth fixing’ category.
I’m counting heavily on this sale to come up with enough to buy some ‘mechanic’s special’ that son can fix to make dependable. He’s gonna loan us his pickup until we can find something. He’s helping us hunt. Getting to be Leary about driving this thing now, since it can be done in any day, or time, we go out in it now.
I need a bowl pack! :man_facepalming: :+1:

13 Likes