Dake 10 ton rosin press new under $100.00

Just putting this out there for anyone looking to get into rosin pressing. That’s 200 cheaper than Comp HF bench model. Savings allowed me to get a top line plate and controller set up.

https://www.dolltu.com/dake-manual-10-b-10-width-bench-18-ton-hydraulic-press-capacity-model-height-length-23-36-utility-ph2057a4

9 Likes

That’s amazing. It’s $513.20 + shipping on Amazon, and only $94.99 + $4.50 shipping on the other website you linked (dolltu.com), which actually seems to specialize in princess and doll dresses. Did you order yours from dolltu?

2 Likes

Hell yes used Pay pal so it was guaranteed third party. Got mail from pay pal that it’s at the local hub and should be here today. Didn’t post until it was confirmed, buy them up. Friend at Livernois Machine Toll ( car restoration tools) gave me the link. Almost forgot about him, was getting ready to get the HF 20 but I wanted separate pump .

4 Likes

Wow, I just can’t believe the price! Please tell me more about the plates you got - a link would be great, too!

Ps. Here’s a video of someone using that press to make rosin out of bubble hash:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting!!! Just completed an Order. At that price, why the heck not. Now, I can concentrate on the plates. Thanks again!!!

3 Likes

dolltu? A potentially great deal but with some sketchiness there about.

Here’s the listed contact information to verify against (fwiw, address is someone’s home):

Email: contact@dolltu.com
Tel: (518) 330-7656
Office Address:
151 Rockhill Drive, San Antonio, TX 78209 United States

2 Likes

Here’s plates I got…20 yada yada The Press Room: ♨

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m watching out the windows for the Ups guy ( know each other well from car parts for the Goat). He knows to put anything big behind the barn.

Pay pal sent me tracking and confirmation last night, they are in state also, grand haven.

2 Likes

Thats a killer deal. I was looking at purchasing a Dake but went with the Strongway because it was $250 on sale.

Edit: Keep us updated!

2 Likes

Yeah, super sketchy. PayPal has been good to me so far, when it comes to refunds. So I’mma risk it.

Ugh. They say if it’s too good to be true it usually is tho, huh? Let’s hope they just bought up a whole store at auction.

4 Likes

Yeah, same here but what the hell, wouldn’t send card ir cash, PayPal has always been great with eBay problems.

Hahaha creating a run on bearing presses

1 Like

Besides what better way to spend a stimulant check than to press some Sativa Stimulants!..:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So, what’s the verdict, @Instg8ter? Is it the real deal? Have you assembled and tested it yet?

2 Likes

Nothing yet, miss read tracking said for Wednesday delivery. Did get the heat plates though…:crossed_fingers:

Planned on 600 so either way still be under budget if I have to pony up another 150.00

4 Likes

Gotcha - thanks.

So have fun getting to know the plates, but PLEASE check back with your review. Actually - not even a review, just let us know that the deal was real!

3 Likes

Its cheaper because of its physical size.

Any luck with the press yet?

Caution!

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/san-antonio/profile/online-shopping/dolltu-0825-1000183986/customer-reviews

3 Likes

Looked to good to be true.

3 Likes

@misterbee, can you give us an update on your order. Based on what @Buzzer777 posted above, dolltu has scammed quite a few people.

1 Like