Damn that’s expensive!

5 Likes

I guess the old saying of a fool and his money is true

5 Likes

the crazy thing is unless all the reviews are fake… people actually paid it… smh

4 Likes

I’ve never bought seeds but I’m running out and I thought I’d check this out. Hell naw I ain’t paying ten bucks a seed! They’re trippin lol

1 Like

A lot of breeders don’t charge anything less. Bodhi is giving and even he charges $7 a seed

4 Likes

and a LOT of work goes into Bodhi lines, with an enormous amount of love… catch any interview with Bodhi and you’ll see what I mean.

5 Likes

Wow I had no clue until I decided to see what it would cost to buy seeds for the first time. I was just blown away! I realize tho there has to be a lot of work when it comes to breeding… but dang! Lol

1 Like

to an extent… half the crap out there isn’t worth it, but some breeders are definitely worth it… Bodhi, DJ Short, etc…

3 Likes

Well if I decide to spend the money I’ll def keep those names in mind, thanks!

2 Likes

No shame in growing bagseeds until you have it figured out. :seedling: $10/seed is pretty much average.

4 Likes

Your right @Scissor-Hanz but @LED_Seedz gear is a bit cheaper AND fire :fire:, I’ll definitely have some more of his gear in future. ( just saying…)
I hope you’re doing well bro talk soon …

Gaz

4 Likes

Yeah, wow I never realized how expensive they are! I’ve got some seeds that should be pretty good, they’re from medical dispensary weed and I know what most of them are. Just wish they were fem!

2 Likes

99% of bagseed I’ve tried were ‘feminized’, because they usually originate from a stray “bananner”.

5 Likes

Lol, now I have hope! Hellz ya :grin:

4 Likes

265 usd :astonished:

https://boldtbags.com/product/frenchy-full-mesh-5-gallon-3-bag-set/

but i want them so bad. cheapo bags suck.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I think OG should consider this a mark of success when the imitators & knock-offs arise. :clap: :trophy:

:evergreen_tree: like gaining ‘haters’

2 Likes

I’m having trouble spending so much on a more expensive line of nutes … but I guess what we put into it is what we’ll get out of it :grin:

1 Like

I’d like to think that I’d spend it if I had it to spend…and override my inner cheapskate-do-everything-yourself side. I’ve looked around a bit on the web for suppliers of the material to make my own or even use lab-equipment metal…but either one is expensive too. Thinking I’ll try and get some “samples”. :smile:

I’d truly like to design a machine that doesn’t require so many washes & interruptions; …would just go for hours until it was depleted.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like