Dank cross with no cookies, or blue dream?

Hey there folks-

Arizona finally gonna let me grow a few plants…

I used to live on Oahu, and had a grow for several years right after the turn of the century!

Now I’m looking for genetics, and sadly, it seems like everyting is comming from the same lines? Cookies, blue dream, over and again-

Anyone know of dank seeds or clones by mail of someting else???

3 Likes

Welcome ! Spend some time lurking around here, youll find some seeds that sound good to you. This place is full of kind, generous, folks that help each other out. I personally have made several chucks that dont involve either of the strains you mention. Like most of the others on here, I have plenty of seeds to share

3 Likes

I wasn’t asking for seeds… I’m just trying to figure out what strains are a little bit “different”.

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: I think that’s the first time a new person has ever said that :slightly_smiling_face: as far as strains go what do you like more energy or being really stoned? Do you use it for any particular medical condition?

I’m also not a big fan of cookies strains so I understand what you mean

If you are pretty new to growing cannabis I would suggest finding something easy to grow like northern lights and would avoid autoflowers for the first couple grows

5 Likes

I would look at Bodhis strains. Lots of “different” lines, winners in almost every pack. Many Bodhi whores on here, for good reason. You might like his Supernatural selections lines or his Nierika seed trust stuff. Lots of fun stuff around these days !

1 Like

Thanks for the tip… Bodhi has so many different crosses, it’s mind boggling-

1 Like

Watching this one, cookie tastes like dust to me! I’d give you suggestions but it would just be a list of every strain I liked!

1 Like

I have grown indoor, but not for a long time. I’m wondering why you’re advising me not to grow autos. I read they’re much better than they used to be.

He just means for new indoor growers starting with an auto flower that you cant take the time to fix an issue with wouldnt be a smartchoice. If you’re comfortable growing then go for it!

3 Likes

Ah, ok. That makes sense.

Lots of sponsors on the site with good reports some newer ones @GrumpyOldBastards @CoastalMarySeeds don’t forget about https://www.soaknbeans.com .

2 Likes

Definitely the MAC
Breeders I’d recommend- Me, Capulator , Bodhi, Symbiotic Genetics, In House Genetics, Exotic Genetics, Compound Genetics, Cannarado, Solfire Genetics, HSC Humbolt Seed Company, Alien Genetics…
I can probably keep going but I’ll just stop there

2 Likes

Yeah I was referring to autoflowers not having much time to bounce back from any problems if any happen

If you are on the search for top notch genetics I would suggest @BogSeeds he has been at it on OG for over 20 years now that I’ve been watching

4 Likes