Dank for CBD

I have some Hybrid Thai and Red GSC lines I’ve bred with the greatest care. I’m looking to trade for CBD strains of various types. Canada only please.

5 Likes

I’ve got some Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD (regular photo feminized) if you are interested.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Photo or Fems?

2 Likes

Yeah, that doesn’t look right… :laughing:
Feminized photoperiod (not the auto version…)

OK, the 1st grow there was a nanner somewhere and I ended up with 180 seeds on 2 out of three plants grown.
The next two grows - no nanners. So I warn everyone to keep them separate and keep an eye on them.
They produce CBD around 20%, or a bit higher than that according to their lab reports (they have them online).
I just use a Magic Butter Machine and do an ethanol extraction for full spectrum tincture.

Sort of a CBD version of Green Dragon… :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I don’t do fem seeds anymore.

3 Likes

i have some freedom dream x harlequin from a trade. they are regular photoperiods, take roughly 8-10 weeks, mostly around 8.

2 Likes

Hmmm! sounds worthy of try. Freedom Dream sucks but a cross might be good. Are you in Canada?

Been looking for CBD and CBG beans myself! Good luck and I hope you get more offers

1 Like

Where are you located? I’ll rummage through my “small bag of goodies”, see what I have in the CBD/CBG Category. I’ll get back AFTER I get a few promised obligations taken care of. I would think I can help you out. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m out in Hawai’i! Thank you for the consideration misterbee, you can take all the time you need to do those obligations because I’ll still be here lol

1 Like

Not a problem, I’ve sent many to the area. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have free CBD seeds if anyone wants them. I dusted my best CBD mothers with chemD x I95 x gelato pollen.

4 Likes

I’d love to take some Chara

@Sodapop I have Peach Goliath, Silver Linings, Umpqua, Remedy, and Victory Haze.

These beans sound great

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.