Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

I know in response to both of you lol. :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to run into that crippie for a long time. I remember my friends leather coach and the new Tupac album on as the sweet pine knocked me into another planet. And as I mentioned when I first joined overgrow my cousin still speaks of this weed twenty six years later. He’s going to be shocked and elated.

I’m really inspired and impressed by Dankmasters quest. It’s kind of like an Indiana Jones film. The herb gives and keeps giving. Thanks for including me.

2 Likes

And that’s what CripXmas A does, the terps are ridiculous that it HITS with force, I squeal to hold it

4 Likes

They clone and reveg well and man can they eat. Glad this is something that you’ve been really wanting can’t wait to see what you do with them.

1 Like

This is even lower than F4. It’s like a little more than a yard distance

7 Likes

Yup, 1 week to root for TC BX2

6 Likes

IC BX2 A lower branch

Getting better, just like CripXmas does at the end. It’s tight knobs and still going

8 Likes

Looking great :blush:.

2 Likes

Yeah that end acceleration is kicking in, otherwise it would slow and cap off. I think we’re going to like initial results, even though this one hermed on me it will tell what the BX2 gives, then I’ll know where it’s strengths and weaknesses are. She likes the window sun so I think it’s going to be ideal for the OD

2 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 My best friend and his girlfriend were given a jar of CripXmas along with 4 other strains I grew to sample and report back to me. At first he told me a Blueberry strain I gave him was his favorite but now after 2 weeks CripXmas is the clear fav. My family member said that it gives her great clear headed visions while still being able to function and has confiscated the last two jars I had left. She’s kind of a newbie to smoking but knows what she likes. I warned her that this stuff is potent!

Can’t wait to dig into whatcha got coming my way friend.

5 Likes

It’s probably because Blueberry is interesting for a short awhile but I gained a tolerance quickly. It’s why Blueberry G13xNL2 was quite popular being boosted in potency, but yeah I’ll bet anything the family member could tell they weren’t gaining a tolerance to CripXmas and being consistent in affect, but yeah THAT speaks volumes as the end favorite and truly hard to match. That cerebral is definitely sativa of A that has a kick like Indica :grin::facepunch: Looks like you need to get perpetual cycles going to keep jars filling up :grin: You’ll be running a few of the B4 crossed to the A from the F3 pollen like noob. We’ll find out how B and A are TOGETHER :yum:

6 Likes

Thank you for including me in your work I’m looking forward to finally growing anything you have out.It’s been a rewarding journey just to watch can’t imagine the current results your getting. :exploding_head: :fire:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I know you’ve been following for quite awhile now so I felt it’s time to join growing than just liking my pics and getting to experience what CripXmas is and the new Maui and TC BX2 :grin: Now anybody can see how to reap the rewards to get the gear I do :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Oh wow, this is gonna be good!!! Thank you @OriginalDankmaster96 :100::fire::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Well I couldn’t help myself, so here we go 2:45 min flash steam dry test of IC BX2 A…

9 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s ALL THERE. It’s completely intense PINE that has that crazy head blowing HIT. The reversal will DEFINITELY happen. It’s all Xmas and TC terps. Feeling racy potent high now :exploding_head::dizzy_face::evergreen_tree::fire:

For a short time, those who want to watch me smoke test it and SEE my reaction

https://x.com/dankmaster1996/status/1750096659659587867?s=46

7 Likes

That would make some unique tasting bubble hash. Appreciate the offer brotha!

3 Likes

Oh geez, bubble hash is even more insane. Drooling and spitting while coughing. Fierce :muscle:t2: :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: You’re welcome brotha, glad to see you join than looking from afar :facepunch::grin:

4 Likes

Waterrrr, Need water haha.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Oh yeah, it makes the mouth turn on the saliva from terps. The body also twitches. Thanks. Burning out exhaust energy, but I’ll be passing out soon :grin:

3 Likes