Danks playing with auto's (mephisto)

This will be my 1st time running auto’s and I selected a few mephisto strains to pop my cherry. The grow will be as follows…2 double grape…2 mbap…3 white crack…1 cdlc x sour boggle.

I also reversed a double grape and a white crack to make seeds since getting your hand on these is very difficult.

I have a spider farmer sf4000 and a cloudline t6 exhaust w 2 variable speed intakes. One from a lung room and one from outside.

My soil is mainly fox farm ocean forest but that stuff is a little hot for seedlings so I used boi-bizz Light mix in the top to keep from frying my ladies. I use RO water with fox farm trio and calmag.

24 Likes

Seeds broke the soil on Oct 15
I have been very careful to not over or under water these as I want them to get off to a great start.
I will only be pollinating some lower branches I hopes to get more than a few seeds. This is by no means my first grow but it is my first time with autos so wish me luck.

10 Likes

Good luck brother nice set up and good strain selection.Autos are fun and slowly growing in popularity.I am growing out 2 auto fem Northern Lights.And have marks 4 strains to start in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this grow!! Chair pulled up and pipe in hand!!

5 Likes

Can I sit next to you brother @Joker? I brought a little weed and some pork rinds.
:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

Damn right @oleskool830!!

4 Likes

Thanks guys happy to have you and might need a few pointers with my first time making seeds.

15 Likes

Nice setup, what is the material for the walls?

2 Likes

Its 2" insulation board, this area used to be a cold cellar until I framed out a grow space. I can easily take down the wall to the right and move it about 5 more feet to double my grow.

5 Likes

Ooooh, ive been dying to see a Mephisto grow. Everyone i try to get those beans, poof

Looking forward to seeing you’re progress!

:v::peace_symbol::v:

5 Likes

Doesn’t really look like frech|nullxnull , those nasciturus seedlings are going to think they are already in Heaven angelito|nullxnull once they see that megalight icon_e_surprised|nullxnull , is it at least dimmed? :sunglasses:

1 Like

@George…those seedling are about 2 weeks old now. I started with my light about 30" away and domes on them. They are very happy and healthy but I can’t say the same for the reversed plants.

10 Likes

Along for the ride Dank-D… your gonna love the Double Grape.

Getting Mephisto beans direct can be difficult these days, i have several strains these days that i plan to hit with CS and restock myself.

Here’s a DG i ran a few seasons back, i have 4 running now as well.

12 Likes

The reversed plants don’t looked too bad, just nute deficient mostly. Are you gonna collect the pollen from them for the others? Looks like they’re ready to blow!

3 Likes

@beacher yes I’m going to make double grape and white crack seeds. I may also do a couple crosses.

@GCBudz damn thats a frosty girl.

10 Likes

@GCBudz. How is the smoke on that DG? Have a pack myself.

3 Likes

Heavy indica… i dont dare reach for it during the day when i need to get anything accomplished. Great for aches and pains, insomnia, works great for my back pain and spasms.

Good yielder as well for an auto, one plant can last ya awhile as an evening smoke. I have a buddy who likes to run a single plant in his photo veg tent each run.

@anon81143130 what light schedule are you running these under?

5 Likes

@GCBudz. Getting ready to drop Hubbabubbasmellascope and Northern Cheese Haze. Hoping for more of a daytime smoke.

5 Likes

@GCBudz i have them on 20hrs.

I have some strawberry nuggets and Alaskan purple I cant wait to run

6 Likes

Sorry @anon81143130 for clogging up your thread.

3 Likes