Danky Bank Stock

:ok_hand::ok_hand: :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks a mil brother! Hoping someone bites. Things have been tough on my end since losing all my stock.
Really just need one test grower to knock it out the park and some social media hype… then whammy. The Afkansastan x Sakura and Durban Punch x Sakura are two I made and have high hopes for.

Thanks a lot for the kind words @Dewb
Curious how everything is growin @ray

10 Likes

BA1

BA2

DP was a male

3 Likes

Yep DP was a male. Showed Uber late on me.

BA 2 is more Apollo dom while BA 1 is still very Apollo dom and more red haired. Both need a lot of support and have humongous colas.

2 Likes

I saved a few cuts of the DP male for the next cycle to make some seeds.

(Durban Thai x C99) X DP
Malawi X DP
Sweet Pink Grapefruit X DP
Panama Haze X DP

3 Likes

Hell yea! I bred her with the NL5 and GSC forum

2 Likes

Didn’t know… :frowning2:
Best of luck man! good vibes your way! :pray:

How’s the smell, stinker or manageable? Approx flowering time?

1 Like

@ray Tough to tell bc I had so many strains. I took em 9-10 but can def chop 8-9 I let mine go longer than most.

Just wait til they start packing on buds.

1 is a lil more cheese pineapple while 2 is guava pineapple. Both have HUGE colas but 2 fills out a lil more.

You’re in for a real treat. Apollo is dom in both and I know that’s something you were looking for!

Enjoy brother :fist:t2:

4 Likes