Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Man do i love this thread!

3 Likes

A few veg pics of two tagalong truffles, the plant above is a male and the female( just id "d em today) is below :arrow_heading_down:

I will up-pot the female asap…
And @Swampthing I’ll do another grow of your T.T. when I’ve finished everything I’v got going…
It’s only in a 5 inch pot and is quite big, looking forward to flowering this , will update again next week…

Edit ; hold that result.! Fk, seems like i have TWO males and no female… I’ll take pics tomorrow… oh well, i still got more and I’ll run em again after I finish my current stuff…

Gaz

5 Likes

Kung, bubba leaner, nice purekush type smells, hyped to smoke.

12 Likes

Full plant took her 70, trew color in a relatively warm room. Frost bomb appearance, scents are savory herbs, chicory, sanka.

5 Likes

4 Likes

yummy yummy dude. @BloodyAxe awesome to see the Bubba really come out. chickory… yum. im a huge fan of coffee kushes. looks delicious brother.

cheers guys. thanks everyone for sharing.

@Yooper63 no dragonsblood in the line… my first guess would be the stress from outdoors coming from in causing them to freak out. UV rays, temp, and all that. all these lines ive found to be very photo period sensitive. i would personally kill em. but that’s just how i handle things.

lmk how things develop.

thanks guys

peas
swampy

Weekly update, Day 24 post-flip. The stretch is pretty much over. Most of the girls are starting to show slight frost.

The Trifol has become a “Quad” lol. The node area has stretched a little & grew 4 petioles. The main cola is a mass of leaves.

A few random pics…

#4 was on the deck & suffered storm/hail stress today. Sorry, no pics… she only lost a few fan leaves. I added a stake for support. She’s 49". Nutrient ratios remain the same.

9 Likes

Here’s some pics of the baby’s

5 Likes

That quad is nutty! How it plumps up will be a fun thing to watch progress. Definitely super happy and healthy. Here comes the chunky funk!

4 Likes

Yeah, she’s starting to stack up now. Wish I had time to take better pics. At 4 wks. into flowering, I’m envisioning a 1 ltr. bottle sized main cola by harvest time. :evergreen_tree:

She used to be an oddity early on, but now she’s my fav, something like rooting for the underdog I guess. You posted somewhere that they’re really photo-sensitive… #4 has stalled while adjusting to the outdoors. Lottsa pics coming this weekend!

2 Likes

I ACTUALLY have a female after all…lol i nearly tossed her with the male ( which is a fine looking stud,:arrow_heading_down:maybe.?! )

Male plant :arrow_up:

Anyway i at 1st thought it was female then thought i saw balls ( turned out to be early calyx without the pistils yet but now i have a female tagalong truffle… it’s only in a 5 inch pot so gonna up-pot to an 11 litre pot and then flower in a week or so…

Cheers @Swampthing tho I’ll still do a grow log for the other seeds iv got left., will this be sat or indica leaning .? Edit; Doh.! im fkn TESTIN EM so who knows , right …!!?

Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

10 Likes

Crown of Kung 50/50 pheno. Goin in jars today. Smells like soil/Indian spices.

17 Likes

Scorpio morherfucker

11 Likes

Ya! Scorpio baby! Nice buds btw. Thick colas

2 Likes

Very nice brother! Super glad to see that the Sakura increases the resin on the Durban Punch. Great work.
Stoked to see how they look and smoke

Thanks man @BloodyAxe

3 Likes

Just starting week 6 of flower.

#2.

The “Quad” is filling in and getting frosty

#7 has

I don’t recall the proper term for this mutation.
It showed up within a week.

#8 is 48" tall, and should be outside with #4.

I installed an air conditioner and a dehumidifier in the grow room. Temp is stable 77/70 (d/n), but RH remains 59/61 no matter what I’ve tried. These plants are drinking 3 gal/wk. They seem to like EC 1.5 - 1.7. The tent smells slightly of cat piss, but bud rubs smell like skunk.

12 Likes

@Yooper63 I love those mutated fan leaves with a cluster of flower at the apex. Which cross is this?
I had a beautiful durban pie (cherry pie bx to durban) that used to do that.

4 Likes

It’s a cross of GSC (thin mint cut) x Sakura (Bubba x Wookie 15) iirc, named “Tagalong Truffles”, by @Swampthing. There’s been a few oddities in this test, but I think there’s :fire: here.
Good work Swampy :thumbsup:

5 Likes

cool, that makes sense for that trait to show up in a cookies cross because the durban pie is actually a genetic precursor to girl scout cookies, at the stage before it was outcrossed to og.

2 Likes

@Yooper63 number 6 looks very GSC in nature. Should make for some dense nuggets.

Yep and that’s correct on the lineage
@zephyr it’s GSCxSakura
And Sakura is Bodhi’s Katsu Bubba x Wookie15
Wookie is Bodhi’s cross of Big Buddys Lavender x Appalachia
And Appalachia is Green Crack x Tres Dawg

So GSC x (Bubba x (Lavender x GreenCrack/TresDawg)

7 Likes