Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Not my growroom, but it IS my ‘bud’, so thanks :grin:
Yes, looks like at least 2 phenotypes in the sativa-leaner PF. I’ve gotta get over there for a sniff-test soon. :nose:

Next time I will have him highlight the Swamp Bud, (the one in the photo looks almost done!) I’ll have to check how many days he’s at.

Nice work with yours aswell, @Yooper63, I see some very frosty ones in there :+1:

5 Likes

Some great looking genetics being bred here. Excellent job.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’m smoking my way through these Kung 50/50 phenos and I’m really liking the effect while install new floors

2 Likes

solidgoldrangnigga​:eggplant::pray::face_with_monocle::thinking:

1 Like

That pics mad funny cause you can see my boots in the background but I’m wearin vans flip flops

1 Like

I’m barefoot atm… bling bling and a toe ring

Pretty pretty bud! So that picture of the Kung on that other thread is just getting chopped now at 15 weeks? @BloodyAxe You think she could’ve gone longer? Really looks dank

1 Like

That was 38-days flowering! The Swamp Bud are looking close to the finish! All VERY short, and strong fruit smell.

2 Likes

Dank! Wow fruit smell eh? Kaya is growing the emerald Stone and says its his fav (NL5 x Durban Punch) and also says fruity smell. Funny bc the NL momma was totally peppery soil. Really old school unique and prob my fav indica smoke. Those look killer. I thought they’d got 9 weeks but that’s a plus if they finished quicker. The genetics seem to make sense for a quick finishing strain so that’s great to hear it turned out that way. Should be a killer smoke. And that SugarPlumFairy is gonna be a great smoke. That match up I thought would be Super yin and yang w the haze and Bubba heritage. Can’t wait to hear about th smell taste and effect as the momma was delightful and the Sakura just as delightful but on a totally different spectrum.
Cheers!

5 Likes

So Icculus is my new favorite flavor. Straight lime dabs, the flower has a fruity hit with a lime sherbet exhale/after taste. Both plants taste 100% the same.

13 Likes

MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY FOR KING KUNG!

Lmao. So kung #1 is done and going to get the chop today. @Swampthing … Bro thank you. This was a fun run.

The smell is citrus coffee and she took forever to develop a smell, it all came on the last 2 weeks, as well as the tacky trichs I was hoping for. All and all I’m super excited.

13 Likes

Hear ye hear ye! Looks fantastic!

Citrus and coffee sound so opposing I can hardly imagine it myself. Bet once they’re dry and cured the flavor off the smoke will be heavenly. Super stoked they finally showed up for ya. Thanks a mill for running em.

And lime icculus, yummy! I was hoping for that taste to come out of the cherry lime haze but instead it was super cheesey for me. Glad that trait came out of the F1, despite issues w her.

Cheers brother!

5 Likes

Week 6.

15 Likes

I know you’re gonna love both of those smokes

How many females of each again?

3 Likes

Pretty sure he’s got 3 SB, and 4 PF females. They definitely smell tasty, not even a hint of garlic or pepper so far :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

Tagalong Truffles update: Day 62 Flowering. Trichomes are 70% cloudy. No amber ones yet. I think harvest is still a week or more away.

Here’s Ginger

And finally #8

Bud squeeze smells like Lemon furniture polish. Lemon & slight kerosene.

13 Likes

Woah…those are starting to swell-up nicely!

3 Likes

Nice looking Yooper.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @G-paS & @Scissor-Hanz. A week has passed and it’s “Update Time”.

Tagalong Truffles, Day 70: Last day of Flowering. Trichomes were 95% cloudy, 5% amber two days ago, so the girls got trimmed & photo shot prior to da’ chop.

This is #2.

Ginger

Love dat mohawk

Here’s #5

#6 has a Blue/purple hue to it.

#7’s been chunking up

#8 in bondage, lol. Very week side branches. She was supported the last 4 weeks.

My apologies, @Swampthing, I gifted #4 to a patient/grower friend who lost her vegetable garden & outdoor grow after her goats broke through the fence. Totally wiped out her winter meds. #4 is about 10 days behind, so I’ll get pics & update before she’s chopped. She’s a very hardy plant! Possibly the ultimate test plant. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to test the Truffles for you.

There is a purple hue in these plants. It might have been more pronounced if I had better environmental control. Damned RH was 53-62% in the tent all summer. Look for a smoke report after a short cure. :peace:

PS: The goats were “re-homed” immediately after the carnage was discovered.

14 Likes

Some pics of the same Tagalong Truffle at roughly 35 odd days in maybe a wee bit more… ( i can’t see

Sorry for not posting more updates @swampthing bud… this smells fkn DANK and im looking forward to sampling some when finished in …??
Thanks for letting me test these, I’ll run the rest soon as poss mate ,

Gaz

10 Likes