Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

That Girl is really bushing out. Good job :thumbsup:

65 - 70 days after pre-flowers show depending on your amber Trich preferences.

2 Likes

Super jealous. Great job everyone!

2 Likes

Funk yea! Sorry for my recent absence guys but I’ve been moving around a bit. Hopefully I’ll be back growin in no time.

But dang @yooper those look like they’re gonna be tasty. The phenotypes I envisioned haven’t quite surfaced yet but that just may be how the cookie crumbles on this one. Hoping they provide a top notch smoke with good smells flavors and effects. Loving the training @gaz they look like they’re responding well. Hopefully you’ll get some girls w a lil blue coloring as well. That looked pretty badass yoop

I’ll try to stop by a lil more often to keep up.
Thanks a mil guys, hope you’re having as much fun as I am.

Cheers fam

5 Likes

Here’s some Swamp Bud (‘89NL5 “Noof”/BCSC NL5 x Sakura) at 6 weeks being run by my buddy MidsMasterMike

12 Likes

I don’t know in which order the pics will load ( mobile phone) but these are Tagalong Truffle…
I will add details later ( getting outta taxi).
Gaz

6 Likes

Plum Fairy 9.5 week +/-

Swamp Bud (below)

He already chopped 2 Swamp Bud at 8 weeks. It’s NICE smoke. To me it was grapey smelling, dense, frosty, big round buds. This last one is taking a bit longer to finish. Good leaf/bud ratio and decent uniformity on this cross :+1:

8 Likes

Looking excellent there @Scissor-Hanz , how long you gonna let them go .?
Look like they( swampbud) could do with a few more weeks…?!
The plum fairy looks good and nearly done.

Have a good weekend bud ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Not my garden, it’s a buddy’s.
Almost all are done except 2 PF which look like they need another month or so lol. My man is used to 8-9 weekers so he’s been flushing the poor things since week 6.

The Swamp Bud is really impressive tho.

4 Likes

Tagalong Truffle, excellent smell and looking forward to smoking her… i took half from it and let the other half go til last night…
I’ll be cracking the rest when iv upgraded my growing area about Xmas.
I’ll be using bigger pots to flower than the one above as the flowers are big and chunky etc…
Thanks for letting me test these @Swampthing, I’ll do round 2 ( with the rest of the seeds) soon :+1:.

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

6 Likes

That swamp bud looks mighty fine. What is the lineage of the cross? @Scissor-Hanz

That Tagalong Truffle looks tasty too. @Gaz29

Some fine looking stuff from @Swampthing. Deffo something for a chucker like me to aspire too.

4 Likes

I’m not involved at all with Swampthing’s stuff, but i just want to thank you all for your helpfully dedication on tests and for helping him this way to improve his work. Be Jah blessing you for that with a load of fire phenotypes.

5 Likes

good looking shit man

2 Likes

You’ll have to ask @Swampthing, I forget. It’s fire tho.

3 Likes

Here’s another buddy running a few phenos of Tagalong Truffle.
I’ll get pics of more phenos later but they all look dank! All but one got color
@Bongedtobits also wanted to respond to your question. Swamp Bud is (1989 Northern Lights #5 “noof” x BCSC NL5) x Sakura
Think I’m gonna pivot the name on most after testing as someone recommended early on but you live and learn

9 Likes

Tagalong Truffle grown by @phat_house_gardens
Girl Scout Cookies -Thin Mint x Sakura

10 Likes

You make some beautiful plants. I one day aspire to produce quality strains. You ate an inspiration.

Deffo something to aspire.

Keep crushing it

3 Likes

Some nice phat buds on those Tagalong Truffle ( maybe purple praline wasn’t a bad name lol. I thought it was forum gsc , Thin Mint is a bonus.!
I’ll definitely run the rest of what I have (iv got lots to finish 1st ) and then after a wee break to get rid of my gnats and re-do my grow areas etc.
Lovely turpentine/mint smell ( that’s before i knew it was thin mint x ) , it’s drying/curing now. Hoping i have some purple phenos when i run the rest.

I will let you know how it tastes etc after i smoke some.
Cheers again swampy ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks Gaz, I know right?! Purple praline would’ve worked too… but maybe wanna search the line and work it a bit then hit a solid Truffle momma to hit with a killa Lando’s Stash male.

2 Likes

Swamp Bud grown by @MidsMasterMike
Mother: 1989 Northern Lights #5 “NOOF cut” x BCSC Northern Lights #5.
Father : Sakura by Bodhi Seeds (Katsu Bubba Kush x Wookie #15 )

Sakura Pheno

Northern Lights pheno

12 Likes

Sounds like some :fire:,that Tagalong Truffle x landos stash …! ( if you get round to making it happen mate).
I myself am looking forward to running some purple phenos …
Nice work bro ,
Gaz

2 Likes