Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

mmmmm pralines
tagalong truffle lookin good

2 Likes

Bananas Foster #4 looking dank!

13 Likes

Sign me up! Nice work swampy!

1 Like

Btw I was running the forum cut too but I realized she was only pollenated by a Durban Punch male

2 Likes

Swampy, hope all is well sir :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Never seen anyone transplant like that before. Is it because you dont want to disturb the rootball

Sorry I havenā€™t been around much lately yā€™all

Life is a crazy thingā€¦ hope everyone is ok.

I just keep telling myself, ā€œsomedayā€¦ someday Iā€™ll be able to grow again. And someday Iā€™ll be able to really have fun playing with all of the plants!ā€œ

I miss the garden big time yā€™all

Hereā€™s some Fog grown by Boston George @BostonGeorge

8 Likes

Welcome back @swampy, nice looking plant there, whatā€™s Fog btw ā€¦?!
I still have half a pack of the ā€™tagalong truffleā€™ - testers from a while ago. Did you Kp the name ā€˜purple pralineā€™ā€¦?
Anyway good luck getting to grow again soon :crossed_fingers:.
Happy growing,
Gaz

3 Likes

Oh man! hope you pop those. If you find a solid male and female team, maybe even F2 them.

For the moment Iā€™m gonna be keeping the name Tagalong Truffle as I have plans for a future Purple Praline.

Sure am missing the garden. So much so that Iā€™ve popped a couple beans. And some feminized ones at that which is very unlike me. Havenā€™t popped any fem beans since the very early 2000s.

btw @Gaz29 The Fog is a cross of Moonshine Haze by Rare Dankness crossed with the Sakura male I had used on quite a few things, and its by the peopleā€™s breeder, Bodhi.

My buddy Boston George from the forum BreedBay was only able to pop 3 beans at first to test and 2 of which were female. That was one of the females.

lmk if you get around to popping the rest of those Tagalong Truffles. A buddy that grew the whole pack I had sent found one solid green one that looked a lot like Green Crack. But otherwise, found 3 winning purple phenos. One frost monster that had rock hard nugs and surprisingly one phenotype that was a definite cash cropper (which is rare in a GSCookie cross).

Sorry for the delayed response. I had moved and wasnā€™t able to grow for a while.

3 Likes

Hey Swampy bro ,
Iā€™ll definitely get round to cracking some more Tagalong T. soon - im kinda having a wee break ( in that iv got a few plants re-vegging, seedlings and a snow Lotus cross vegging alongside a single auto.
Iā€™ll be starting my Christmas smoke next month and Iā€™ll probably pop a few more then. :+1:

Thanks for the breakdown on what possible phenos i could come across.
What was the Average time in flower for the T.T., can you recall ?
Anyway @Swampthing , good to hear from you.
Keep safe and well, mate. :crossed_fingers:
Gaz

3 Likes

Hey swampthing.
Regarding our conversation a year or so ago, I still have that pack of afkanastan x sakura from our seed trading, and still planning to make f2s when I have the chance.
If you get your grow running again before I get to that project, Iā€™d be happy to send you that pack so you can regain access to those genetics.
:green_heart:

4 Likes

i think i have a 10 pack or so left. no worries brother and appreciate the gesture. do your damn thing with them! passed a few out and have yet to see any grown yet. this instagram famous dude blocked me bc after 6 months i asked him 3x if he had popped them (like i was in the wrong or being a dick). oh well.

started a small lil grow and got a small mars hydro led that was listed at 200something but on sale for 80.

just started some:
Chimera-
Dolce
Breeder Steveā€™s Sweet Skunk x Jack Herer

Reeferman-
Hoa Bac (Vietnamese Silver Bud)

Soma Seeds-
Rock Bud

Dina Fem freebie-
Bubba CBD

5 Likes

Hey @swampthing, how are things these days? got anything growing?

3 Likes

Yeah what you got going these days @Swampthing ā€¦
I still have a few seeds of your Sakura x gsc to run ( iv just remembered. Lol.). Iā€™m going to look them out and wet some. Soon. :ok_hand:
What strain/s do you recommend for sleep and/or pain killing properties , if any.?!
Have a good one :point_up:t3: mate ā€¦
Gaz.

4 Likes

Hey Gaz

anything with g13hp88

Bare

5 Likes

Also, along with bare suggestion, anything with sunshine daydreamā€¦, I like mendo sunshine. And I have a spinal cord injury, and nerve damageā€¦ hippy slayer, 88g13hp, and ssdd and crosses have really cut my opiate dependence on pills way way downā€¦I just wish I could find something faster finishing like a indica that can handle this god awful humidity here in the southā€¦no hp,or affie outdoors for me, Iā€™m pushing it Indoors as is.

4 Likes

I have run a few of @Barefrog ā€™s g13hp88 but iv probably took them a bit early, i have some more of his g13hp88 seeds to crack and probably find what im after but i have a mix of autos and photos going on just now, some vegging some flowering etcā€¦

I also have some mendobreath crosses from @SamwellBB Baked Beanz, i will maybe look through what i have of Sams Beanz , and i have some ssdd f2ā€™s also so I might try that again. :+1: ?!

Iā€™m going to get my head down ( bedtime.) itā€™s 12.55 here ( uk.). Any other suggestions for sleep/pain aid flower are welcome ā€¦! :facepunch:

Gaz

5 Likes

I used a 88G13/HP dominant DragonsBlood Hashplant that I crossed with that Sakura male I had used for many of the crosses in here.
@Barefrog

Hope all yā€™all are well!

5 Likes

Hey @Barefrog hope youā€™re doing well! Did a small run this summer to F2 the Afkan x Sakura.
Wanted to share a photo of one of the mothers with you.
The phenos ranged from cherry cough drops, asphalt, old school Afghani, burnt rubber, and dates. All very ā€œwarmā€ smelling. The effect is super glue to the couch bud.

5 Likes

Nice

Really nice

Bare

4 Likes