Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

I like purple praline. But it’s hard to truly say about a name without having grown or smoked any.

2 Likes

Agree, definitely makes it tough. And with all the crosses made this round I’m just about out if nicknames lol
The cross definitely won’t be purple like Urkle but it should def have splotches of pretty colors as both the parents had pretty purples upon harvest.

Really excited for the Plum Fairy @Calyxander the mom was just amazingly tasty and frosty. Great yield despite haze density. Better than most hazes for sure, so that’s a plus. She smelled more like bubblegum than any bubblegum I’ve had as well. Sweet jasmine bubblegum and haze, and the flavor carried over amazingly well.

@dank-a-saurus the GSC really needs no introduction… hoping the Sakura tightens up her internodal structure and adds a little more girth to the line.

3 Likes

tagalong truffle or tagalog truffle… r u pillipino ? :smiley:

Sakura female (sister to male used)

Here’s the GSC mother

9 Likes

And the test grow begins. Purple praline. 5-14-18

4 Likes

Awesome! So stoked for this one.

2 Likes

I will pull up a chair

5 Likes

For everyone wondering where the name came from… lol

1 Like

I like Cherry Blossom Cookies

1 Like

Suki-cookies, cookies Suk , cookies creation , etc… probably all shite names but just throwing some up anyway… the purple praline is good if plenty of purple offspring , but whatever you choose will do the job bro… Good luck and happy growing,
Gaz

1 Like

or something like cookie blossom. but who knows it could end up tasting like bananas or watermelon lol

3 Likes

Cookie Blossom…I like that better

1 Like

I have a feeling it’ll be a yeasty chocolate cherry. Who knows how the genetics will mash up though! Maybe I should just give them the names of Easter European ladies. Zaneta, Sasha, Ivanna Humpalot, you catch my drift…

3 Likes

Kung!

3 Likes

They have huuuuuggggeeeee leaves I had to trim 2 so they didn’t kill half the tray

1 Like

Very reminiscent of pre-98 or sour bubble.

1 Like

Killer! I’ve been seeing that the Durban really starts to show as they get a lil older. The lateral branching on the Kung thus far has looked amazing. I was hoping that trait from the momma would be passed down. Her colas are also to be desired but hoping they are more dense in the progeny. Thanks for sharing @BloodyAxe
Really looking great

3 Likes

Chopped down the flower tent so took out the t5s and threw in 2 300w leds in the veg tent in 7-10 days they will get transplanted into 3 gal pots then put into the flowering tent will let them veg out for another week or two then should be flipping

6 Likes

Purple praline. 5-16-18 About 48 hours later we see little tap roots.

4 Likes

Keep on swimming… Keep on swimming… Keep on swimming… :tropical_fish: :fish:

6 Likes