Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

strech for seedings is fine as long as it is on purpose.

2 Likes

9 truffles doing fantastic…spent there first 4 days under 24 hours of continuous light…today is the second day under 18/6…no stretch at all except for the middle plant…everything about it screams different…all is well…smooth sailing for a few weeks .thanks @Swampthing

6 Likes

1 Like

My little Plum Faires today.

8 Likes

Hey @Calyxander bud are those ‘plum fairy’s’ going outside too.? I have the 'praline purple/tagalong truffle for testing, I have not popped any yet, was gonna wet a few but I have temporarily mis-laid em, though I’ll find them later and get some cracked…

Those look :eyes:quite vigorous and happy etc… Nice :+1:…!
@Swampthing bud I’ll be popping some soon and will update soon when ive got something to show…
Cheers…

Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

4 Likes

Hi @Gaz29
Yes, they are outside throughout the day, then brought inside under lights as sun begins to set.

3 Likes

Pretty cool. What’s their total daytime length? What kinda lights are they under inside. I can already see some haze in a few of em. But they’re loving the full spectrum.

2 Likes

They are getting 22/2 now.
Unfortunately I am not at home where my HIDs are. So, I am using two cheap screw in LEDs with 3000K. While the plants are still small I can get 'em nice and close to bulbs for pretty good coverage.
But as they get larger, this will no longer be the case.

1 Like

Look like skinny sativa leaves to me @GrowGorilla

@Calyxander let’s ask you… do those first leaf sets look super indica. Maybe just mark that top left one and we can revisit this and put this to rest. As an old mentor once told me, “all will be revealed in the fullness of time.”

1 Like

Porthole Pirate by @Swampthing. These kids are 24 days old and will be flipped in a week. Topped 2 left one natural. They currently get 6gr per gal MegaCrop, 12ml per gal Ful Power. 2 gal pots with Happy Frog w/20% perlite.

Thanks for stoppin’ by the shed and thanks to @Swampthing. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

No thank you! @oleskool830 Despite the mother Dragonsblood Hashplant not being a bleeder phenotype, I would wonder if that trait would still slip down the genetic tree from the grandmother Hawaiian sativa. The dad was super G13 dom and is super potent but needed a little boost in the smell and flavor dept. It wasn’t bad by any means… but was just herbaceous and cucumber. Definitely a heavy hitter. Wishing you best of luck on finding some good females. Is it just those two? Hoping for high f:m ratio!

3 Likes

I may have missed one. Actually there are 4. Take a look. I’m quite high at the moment @Swampthing, so allow me to verify these numbers. It’s fuckin’ hot in Texas!

7 Likes

Fantastic! Who needs a barbed wire fence when you’re growing some PortHolePirate… those leaves look like throwing stars!

Thanks so much for the seeds bruva! Happy to have them, Hiro will be running as soon as i finish what i got going on now, and will post in this thread and make one of my own at the same time.

Grateful buddy! I know they will be DANK! @Swampthing

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

Super stoked for that Swamp Bud too! That NL5 mother I found I think will prove to be one I like for years to come. Top knotch classic smoke. The cross should be super hashy.

As for the Hiro, I pulled a bud of the mother out the jar last night… literally the size of my foot. The Hiro I’m hoping to be a huge yielder. Can’t wait to see what you do with both.

3 Likes

And you will bro! YOU WILL!

1 Like

Here’s a description of the NL used in the cross. The mother is lime pepper hash and forest floor. Old school hashy flavor and the bear hug relaxing description is spot on.

Back to the future NL5 the first installment into the back to future projects. The classic 1989 Sensi Seeds Northern Lights 5 Noof cut wed to BCSC’s Northern Lights 5. The 89 Sensi NL5 Noof cut is dead on the old 80’s Sensi NL, looks just like the photo in the old catalog
more elongated and full, big, bold, and seductive, with a bear hug of a high, aromas and flavors of floral spice, musk, lavender, and forest. The male is a robust BCSC NL5 stud. Out of all the availible seedlines of NL5 i grew out, the British Columbian Seed Company (BCSC) was by far the best by leaps and bounds. Beautiful, thick, resinous, mold resistant, and easy to grow.

3 Likes

That’s what I love and respect about you @Swampthing. You have a knack for the synergy that exists among these strains. Much like Varietal Wine. The pairing is where it’s at for the Craft Cannabis Grower. I’m glad you’re here. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m looking for some NL Fems. Can you recommend a source! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hmm I don’t off hand… sorry

1 Like