Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Well shit. I guess I was a little quick on the draw but when they “fall and can’t get up” I either transplant them a little deeper or pluck 'em. I was more annoyed and frustrated with my veg environment than anything. Spent some money and worked hard on it. :zipper_mouth_face:
But, I got it figured out and will be dialing it in with some LED light in a new tent. All good. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That’s what I was expecting at first but I got the Dragonsblood…/Sakura instead. I will check the vault and make sure though. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

For some reason I had written down that I sent you both. I must’ve made a goof somewhere along the way. I can’t rmemebr who but someone said rabbits or something or early snow got some Emerald Stones. I thought it could’ve been you but I wasn’t sure how many.

I guess we will have to recruit another test subject! I actually wanted to do that anyway. I did send out like 10 packs to day to various people, some we kind enough to donate some change which is always great. Just hoping everyone finds something they like. That PortHolePirate I already know will have some rock hard nugs. Strain I’ve been passing around a lot this week is the Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mints x Sakura. If there isn’t something super dank in there I would be very very surprised. Will have to recruit some more people to give that and this Northern Lights cross a run! Lmk if y’all have any good suggestions

1 Like

I’ll check this morning to make sure. I’m in Texas. No snow, Jack Rabbits.

Who me?

1 Like

Ready for blast off! I bet you could chop that mutant top off to let those lowers take over. What size pots are those? Also, are these their final home? They look super happy. Can’t wait to see the nugs hiding deep within. Cheers!

The top 4 rows are all Kung. The Sakura traits are strong even mixed with the Durban Punch… very dominant male. I think it’s the strong Bubba Kush genetics

Also @BloodyAxe wanted to tag you and welcome you in whenever you felt like. We don’t bite!

1 Like

They were transplanted into 1 gal pots and no these are just temporary homes until my flower tent finishes after that they will go into some 3 gal pots put to veg for another week or two then flip

3 Likes

More Bubba being shown in its offspring of Sakura than in the Sakura themselves which I’m finding super cool. The Bubblegum had full stocky dense colas so the 2 should hopefully combine to make this an average to quick flowering commercial plant. I think the Sakura will also benifit from a sweeter hash Afghani like in the bubblegum to help round out its flavor. Seeing how the Sakura traits carry through to different lines will be super helpful to seeing which traits carry through and I thank all of you for that.

2 Likes

Nice guys, $6 less per test and you don’t have to do multiples of 4. And much easier to collect for.

1 Like

Will be passing out some more fun testers out this week. I haven’t fully decided names as I think #3 especially will show her true colors once grown out and will be much easier to name. Didnt make many beans with the Bruce 3 x Apollo 11 but the Apollo 11 has some of the best flowering traits period imo as it’s just such a quick flowering sativa with great commercial value in its yield and speed. I’m a fan of the pineapple and melon and psychedelic traits of the strain but not everyone is like me… I’m hoping for some super creamy necco wafer candy traits in this cross but only one way to find out and that’s to grow them! Sakura I hope adds a little bulk and more chocolate flavors to the already rock hard GSC. While I’m hoping for more density for the already crazy flavorful and frosty Silver Lotus 5. The 5 was the most frosty and was very Haze dom despite being very snow lotus dom in its terpene profile. The haze dominated the cross but smells of jasmine, bubblegum, and berries in such a delightful manner. This is some super tasty herb and I’m hoping the cross retains that amazing smell and potent trichome coverage.

Next up on the testing chop block:

1. Girl Scout Cookies (thin mints cut) x Sakura
  2. Silver Lotus 5 x Sakura
  3. Banana Kush x BruceBanner3/Apollo11
3 Likes

Those sound like there will be something nice in there :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m up for testing any of your indica leaning crosses @Swampthing bud, I can send you p&p no problem, shoot me a pm if cool :sunglasses:… no sweat if keeping it in U.S. …
Looking good @oleskool830. Happy growing ,

Gaz

3 Likes

Here’s a quick snap of the Girl Scout Cookies used in the cross

15 Likes

I have mites in the flower tent. It says you can dip seedlings. If you know how and what would you recommend I do with the Kung? I was just getting ready to up pot with new re-cycled new soil. Could use the bag of the supper soil but who is to say I didn’t get them from it.

Yikes. Well seems I’ve had some bad luck rub off on most my testers. Out of the 10+ packs I’ve passed out seems like most people either got infested or eaten by wild animals or killed outside in a late snow (lol @oleskool830 I did figure out who that one person was btw)
@G-paS I would maybe dip and spray if they seem old enough. but that sucks, I hate those damn cancer bugs. They really do multiply like cancer in no time.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of prevention bugs like ladybugs predator mites and even praying mantises
Got a bunch of praying mantis eggs from Natures Good Guys and it was wild seeing em all hatch and get to work
Most bugs look super alien to me

3 Likes

I had 1500 ladybug I released into that tent and two sets of

1,000 Live Neoseiulus Amblyseius Cucumeris

3 Likes

Three Bruce Banner x Apollo 11 F2s – bout a week old.

10 Likes

Here’s an update got another week or two before they get transferred into 3 gals and thrown into the flower tent

7 Likes

Awesome! For some reason I thought you had gotten BA x Sakura but either way, watch out… the momma Bruce Apollo’s needed support to hold up their full long and chunky colas.

And wow, @LongBeachReefer that Bubba in the Sakura is really coming out big time. Those leaves could be used as a beach :beach_umbrella: umbrella they’re so fat! Really appreciate you doing this test. Despite vetting out the testers… you’re one of the few holding up their end of the bargain and for that I thank you

Cheers

2 Likes