Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Here are a couple shots taken by another tester growing the Kung (Durban Punch x Sakura)

Really cool to see the variations from pheno to pheno.

Thanks guys
Swampy

6 Likes

Hey @Swampthing! It’s your old shitkicker brother from a different mother!

Porthole Pirate. Fashionably late but with attitude!
This pirate is very unique. It shot up like a rocket as a seedling and has been hungry ever since. Taller than the others and light, light green. ??? Maybe a pheno statement, I dunno. @Swampthing, what do you think? :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Killer @oleskool830 ! I grew the Dragonsblood Hashplant(s) from clone so I never got to see em as babies, but my guess it’s a Hawaiian sativa trait popping out. Even though the G13 dominant pheno that was used for this cross wasn’t a bleeder, should be interesting to see if that trait pops up later on when/if you cut clones. What I mean by bleeder is, the other phenotype (the Hawaiian dom) has red juice inside its stem that you would see when you cut clones.
The pheno used for this cross wasn’t a bleeder and was very G13 dominant but that doesn’t mean the red blood trait won’t pop up in this line.

Thanks for sharing brother! I’ve got some popcorn and jujubes for the show!

3 Likes

Btw @oleskool830 give that light one some Kelp. I think lil baby may need some K and N. My first guess was Nitrogen but the slight purplish color leads me to believe it could be Potassium. I think a lil bit of both would do wonders. May I suggest Alfalfa and Kelp tea? Keep up the great work dude!

3 Likes

I keep giving it more and more MegaCrop and it stays light. Vigorous, just light in color. It’s exciting trying to figure this young’un out. I’ve got a grandson like that! Haha! I’ll try the kelp right away. How much you think? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I would recommend starting with about 5-15ml per gal. Less is always more in my book as you can always give it more but never take it back

1 Like

I’m on it like a cat on a June Bug! Gracias a mi profesor. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

What’s the composition of your grow medium? Don’t wanna give you bad advice and have you over feed the lil bugger. Also, wondering what the temps are (in regards to the purpling).

I sprayed the Kong 2 days ago and will again tonight. They are not at all happy.

Just came across this stuff… haven’t used it myself but looks pretty legit

Also, have you ever used benificial bugs? Aside from ladybugs, I’ve had great results with predator mites
@G-paS

Yes, I also used Neoseiulus Amblyseius Cucumeris. I got two orders of these and had them in the plants.
I have this coming as soon as I get everything sprayed with the forbid. Live Adult Predatory Mites - A Mix of Predatory Mite Species for Spider Mite Control, praying mantis, 30 Million Live Beneficial Nematodes Hb+Sc+Sf and more lady bugs. Now I can release some out side.
Those look like the ones on my Rice hulls box.

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck! I’ve had a couple of times I just had to totally shut down and scrub it all down and pray I disinfected every corner. People say mites are easy to beat back but a full out infestation can be really tough as those suckers are so small and great at hiding. Hope I’m not disencouraging you. Go fckin get them bastards!

1 Like

Meant to ask ya, what’s the PH of the runoff?

@Swampthing I ordered beneficial mites. They arrived early AND say they have to be let go in 18 hours. The last ones said 4-6 weeks. I sprayed everything with Method-1 twice and the last time was yesterday including the 50 gal of new soil. Should I let them go on the plant &/or soil. Or just release them outside.

3 Likes

I would let them go inside.

3 Likes

Agree. I would sprinkle them at the base of every plant. Hopefully they’ll knock those suckers out

2 Likes

Done and Done. TY guys.

3 Likes

Hey guys
I wanted to pass out a few more testers to get this thread bumping

PM me if interested

2 Likes

Also wanted to share pics of some Cherry on Top (Cherry Lime Haze x Sakura) and Kung (Durban Punch x Sakura)

[

6 Likes

I’ll get some side pics and individual pics later today or tomorrow but here’s a quick update on these babies

6 Likes