Danny’s Water Kingdom

This will be my journal throughout 2022! I left my kingdom to see if better things were out there. Just to come back.
Will be sticking with advanced nutrients, but switching to the Connoisseur, mainly because of the added cal/mag also available at any ph.

Last time I used the piranha for my beneficial bacteria’s, this time I’m going to be running Great White

And Real Growers Recharge.

Buckets are ready to go, don’t have enough hydro ton pellets, so I’m going to go tomorrow to get more then transfer the plants and label properly.

All seeds are fems and I will be looking for keepers to pull from.
The seeds are fems.
CSI GG4 (7)
Mamiko Seeds Chem Cookies (5)
3thirteen Seed Monkey Juice (1)
Growers choice Goji Og and Chem 4 (3 each)

14 Likes

Nice clean setup, Got my attention :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

This is just where they start! I have an 8x8 in flower now that will be their final homes! This is my third attempt and one of the BIGGEST issues I have with DWC is bucket changes. I’d get lazy and pour the new water into the old stuff mixing different ph and nutrient dense waters together.
So this time they will be elevated and have a pipe I can connect and disconnect a 1 gallon pump to, to drain them fully without removing the actual roots from the bucket like before!

5 Likes

I’ve got my seat for the show!

1 Like

I forgot to mention the reason I’m switching to the Connoisseur is because the LED being so powerful but not putting out a lot of heat causes the leaves no to transpire as much/properly and a lot of growers add extra cal/mag to help.
I have photo proof of this in past grows and will use a scrog to make sure I’m able to keep them where they need to be.

This is an example of have to low of a humidity! I just refilled the humidifier so the leaves will open back up in a day or so!

7 Likes

Pulling up a chair as well!

3 Likes

I have the popcorn on and the ice machine grinding ice for root beer pop…
cartoon-man-watching-television-vector-art_gg82516576

3 Likes

I see a jungle in our near future. :crystal_ball:
Grabbin’ a spot over by 'squatch, he brings the fire.
I bestow the headiest of Heady Bear blessings upon your grow!

3 Likes

Chem cookies

GG4

Both making their way into the buckets, will be setting up bubblers tonight!
I ran out of 4 gals so I’ll be picking up some menards 5 gals tomorrow for the rest of them.
The plan from here is to basically top 2-3 times creating 4-8 tops on each plant. Veg until I reach scrog height and then scrog during stretch.

7 Likes

:fire: :fire: pants on fire OR should I say Hands on fire,
awsome bro keep them pics and remarks coming… :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

These girls are on straight tap water and Great White! Once they get to about 3 weeks I’ll give them their first feed. Probably at 1/4 the strength of nutes. Got the bubblers up and running, missed this sound! Someone needs to reinvent the net pot, might have to be me, none I’ve had are efficient and I’ve gone through three types.
Edit: I had to pick up a lot of hydroton after this picture!

5 Likes

Weekly update! Plants are doing great! Nothing interesting happening but my plants going from the seedling stage to the veg stage. After that I’m hoping the flower tent will mostly be done so I can transfer the hydro and 6-7 soil plants into the tent.
Looking at ways to really fill a tent, I’m thinking it’s mostly about patience and timing. I think I worry a little to much on stretch and over compensate. This wasn’t an issue in my 2x2. Lol!

5 Likes

Weekly update!
Plants are doing fine on water and Great White.
The gg#4 grows super fast, almost twice the speed of the chem cookies, so this should be some fun lol! If these gg#4’s keep up this veg time I might have to take a cutting.

1 Like

Made a drying room from an old tent, using a humidifier at 60% and a fan at a fast enough speed to creat a negative pressure in the closet.
Nothing fancy.

1 Like

Moved all my begging plants into the tent.
Already topped all of them and started training today!

6 Likes

Really enjoying following your grow and I am a big fan of GG#4 and I wss supposed to get a half dozen of feminized GG#4 seeds last year and unfortunately I received 6 random regular seeds and not only did I have no clue what strain but only 2 germinated and were males and I haven’t had the trust to order more and I am excited about all of your strains but I’m more interested in the GG#4 and I am curious about how big they get because I currently have a phototron I’m growing in…Happy Growing "The Dude Abides "

2 Likes

OR plants on fire! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words more then you know!!
I’ve can tell you this this far. The GG4 grow like weeds… wait a minute. Lol. It grows super fast, super sturdy and loves hydro.
For the chem cookies it seems to be a plant by plant basis on liking the hydro!
Maybe I can send a cut if you have that option.

2 Likes

I’ve been on my second grow and it’s doing great so far and I’m in soil and haven’t used cuts before but I just wanted to be honest but if I don’t push myself I’ll never progress on my grows so I would love that …

2 Likes

here’s what I’ve got going now week 4 of flower and unfortunately I am outta beans so I am really trying to be keep it going

2 Likes