DannyTerpintine's - OG Bonanza!

Another Pheno Hunt for the books! This one… I am in search for some nice OG!

Strains… UBC Chemo F2, OGERS (HUGE THANKS @Shadey @Barefrog :pray: ), White Dawg X Gogi OG, Thug Life (Extreme OG X Triple OG), Moonwalker OG (Triple OG X Tahoe Alien), Paris Larry F2 (Paris OG X Larry OG), NL X OG Badazz, Chemodog '91 S1.

The thug life I believe is old stock and it gave me some trouble. The moonwalker og I managed to salvage a couple (but the package came with a sticker saying a lot would be unviable.) Some did not pop at all, some started to get moldy germinating, some threw a small tail and stalled. Other than those two, which I was expecting (and surprisingly did better than I expected), everything else germinated well, vigorous and fast!

A few weeks in now maybe 2, 2.5 weeks. I started them off a little rough with full strength 800-850ppm. Most took it really well, a few did not like it. Everything seems to be doing good now. They just got transplanted today out of the starter pots. (Left a few stragglers in the starter pots, but here’s my beauty’s! :love_you_gesture:

…Some that really have my eye so far, just before transplant. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Very nice green to those plants, pulling out the lawn chair. Will be tagging along :blush: grow on!
Stay kind
Paws

5 Likes

Some vigorous mofos right there!

3 Likes

They are looking pretty happy :+1:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see that oger. Haven’t heard about this strain in quite some time !!

3 Likes

Bucket pulled up good sir and along for the ride.

3 Likes

Sounds cool. :sunglasses: :+1:
So, how many ‘players on the field’?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

about half of my last run… maybe 50-60? I left some space for some clones for my breeding projects.

5 Likes

Better and better!
I’m definitely going to be taking notes on this :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Wow… seems like it’s been much longer than 9 days! These girls are jamming! :love_you_gesture:

Here’s some of the girls that have my eye! I’ve been messing about with them so they are a little beat up. High ppm feedings. No ph feedings.

Side Note…
If anyone really knows the OGERS well, if you see anything interesting or anything I should really be looking out for feel free to chime in! Otherwise I’ll keep it moving as it is!
There seems to be one insanely cool pheno (no6) terp wise… smells like those Asian Guava Hard Candy, or Like Guava Juice almost. And I really like the structure/growth on pheno no1. Most of the other phenos seem to be somewhat of a mix between an og kush to a ghost og in terps… gassy, myrcene, doughy or chemy?

Same goes with the Chemdog 91 S1… There seems to be two dominant pheno types, one slightly shorter, one slightly taller. But overall they seem fairly stable.

The White Dawg X Gogji Og seem to be very bulletproof… they look like they were grown in perfect conditions (despite me beating them up)!

Seems to be a really interesting Thug Life pheno in there. The NL X Og Badazz is quite nice too! I’m still keeping an eye on those moonwalker, but I would not be surprised if something cool comes out of those.

10 Likes

Looking good, what’s your humidity like, seeing a bit of leaf edge curl starting on some of them.

1 Like

Around 40-45%/ 78F. I was cleaning and forgot to turn my fan back on… so maybe a bit of heat stress. That or the non-ph feedings I think.

3 Likes

Been a little busy, tad bit late to upload. :slight_smile:

Here’s most of the picks I’m looking at atm.

A little late to flip, sort of on the root bound side. But they’ll manage. And my fan stopped oscillating so a bit of heat stress here and there. Should be flipping in a day or two. Got clones of these girls so good to go.

The NL X OgBadazz has nice terps and killer structure.
Found a nice Thug Life male. Not sure what will happen quite yet. (If space prevails I’ll flower/collect. But she’s 3rd in line behind the OGERS and Paris Larry…and I only have room for 2 atm.)
Eyeing a beautiful Chemdog 91 s1
Found a nice couple (male and female) Paris Larry OG. Quite similar in growth/structure/terps. Heavy diesel, kush, og, fuel. Like burn your nose on the stem rub with the male.
OGERS male (seems to be og/ghost og dominant. Extremely vigorous and resilient!)
OGERS female (GUAVAAAAA dominant. She’s the dominant smell when I walk in the room! Guava mixed with the usual og kush terps.)
Kashmir clone… that’s almost 5ft tall! (In a 1.5gal!)
…they’re all in 1.5gal’s.

11 Likes

That tall one is insane! Really nice plants you have going. Not sure how I missed this one, but im along for the ride now

2 Likes

Some righteously gnarly leaves there, especially that 10th pic! :sunglasses: :+1:

Great job!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks @ChronicMcBudz That’s the Kashmir Azad! :smiley: Really nice smoke!

Appreciate it @Gpaw Looking forward to trying that straight Chemo! (I have a cross that I love, so I’m excited!)

3 Likes

Nice thread, and ladies!! This is already an interesting watch, can’t wait to see the rest of the show
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

well, #feelsbad I didn’t update this thread as much as I’d like to. I’ve just had a lot on my plate. But it didn’t feel right to leave it hanging… so here’s the pre-harvest pics. :slight_smile: :+1: :pray: :100:

I really only ph’d once a week (when I mixed the water). But fed them daily. So yeah could have been a lot better, but still turned out pretty darn nice. A fair bit of stuff in there is pollenated. (I can’t tell for certain, but I’ll find out when I start trimming/ breaking it down.) :+1:

Found 2-3 really nice Phenos in there… and that’s all I really look for in a run. If I can get like a 5% keeper rate I’m pretty happy. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice photo dump :+1::+1::+1::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes