DanzaKuduro's Hindu Kush beans

Following up discussion in: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms

@DanzaKuduro thanks for the Hindu Kush beans man, it means a lot. I hope you are healing well from your procedure.

20 Likes

@riahgorf_1

You are very welcome. Hope they give you a great harvest.

17 Likes

So its (hindu kush x gsc or sf og) f2? (Well call it TomK)

Or is it (Hindu kush x TomK) f2?

Sorry im a bit confused and like to have the best idea of what the genetics are.
Thanks

10 Likes

The hindu is a cross?

5 Likes

@Craigson15

It is Hindu kush x gcs or sf og f2. I made seeds from the pack that I purchased from Alex Hardy. I have never grown gsc or sf OG. Your experience may help you to distinguish which hybrid was used. Alex likes to cross polyhybrids with landrace strains.

10 Likes

Yes. It’s crossed with gsc or sf OG.

9 Likes

Hmm interesting.
Got any pics of the plants?

Shoukd be pretty easy to determine if Sfvog or gsc as they are quite dofferent.

8 Likes

…here they are

16 Likes

@Craigson15

There are more pictures of the plants in my grow journal. Please share your conclusion with us. Thank you very much.

10 Likes

Ya i found ur pics, but only a cpl in flower that I saw.

Im no expert, just figure between us we could come to a Conclusion maybe

5 Likes

Super interesting that the male is shorter than the females, is he growing under different conditions than them?

3 Likes

Idk…I just reposted the pic

1 Like

oh. lmao. Gotcha. :sweat_smile:

Tempted to put my money on :cookie: GSC there…

:evergreen_tree: hmm

1 Like

Thank you for the beans sir. These will help so much getting me quality meds. No doubt man. Anything you need im always lurking. This strain gets beastly eh? Any tips for growing, always appreciated.

3 Likes

@DiggySoze

The plants were grown in same soil in separate containers, fed and watered the same, shared light and same grow areas. The male was a little Kevin Hart mofo and his wives towered over him. I watched the females because I thought they would sprout balls. “Suspicious Minds” by Elvis Presley kept playing in my head :smile:.

11 Likes

@Baltimore,

I grew these Hindu kush hybrids at same time as Mazar-i-Sharif plants. I always use living soil and organic inputs for landrace. I read a lot of grow reports where synthetic products burned the landrace. My landrace seeds were not worked on so I keep it simple and take notes.

11 Likes

I love how even the shortest female is taller than he is.

4 Likes

The gsc clone I have is a compact thick branched plant, the hindu is super short and compact , i would guess it’s the sfv giving it the stretch

7 Likes

@DiggySoze

Lol … short but studly … produced thousands of seeds with his 3 wives. I should have called him the Sultan of Swing instead of Kevin Hart :sweat_smile:

I have more photos saved to Google. I found it difficult to post photos on overgrow.

TomK male and females were in closet for pollination. TomK male dropped a blizzard of pollen. Hope these photos are helpful.

I flowered in 2 gallon pots because I could lift that weight and the pots fit on the seat of my rollator. A fan was strategically placed to blow pollen over the females.

10 Likes