DanzaKuduro's Journal

I hear that well established comfrey can have roots that rival some trees!

3 Likes

Sprouted buckwheat seeds were blended with freshly ground organic barley, coconut flour, chard, basil and rehydrated kelp water. Pennywise, Queen Mother, Tahoe x Apollo and Icarus x Zamal plants will receive the SST. The Mazar-i-Sharif and Jungle Spice seedlings will get rinse water from the buckwheat sprouts.

1 Like

I have comfrey root from a herb shop to make oils but use chopped dried roots. This live crown and roots is a beast in comparison. I am looking forward to seeing it grow.

2 Likes

Some pictures of the tallest Pennywise F2 at 21 inches height.

1 Like

The plants will be fed LAB martinis shaken with coconut sugar and insect frass.

2 Likes

Germination water used for Sinai seeds: well water, pinch of Great White microbes powder and few drops of black strap molasses.

2 Likes

Sinai F3 taking dirt naps :sleeping:

2 Likes

Kindergarten photo of single Jungle Spice #7, Sinai and several Mazar-i-Sharif. 1 of 10 Sinai have sprouted. Jungle Spice has long thin leaves.

4 Likes

Jungle Spice

1 Like

Icarus OG F2 x Zamal

3 Likes

I also just started a few Sinai plants. I started 4 seeds and 2 didn’t make it. The 2 that made it took a few days longer to adjust but are now growing aggressively. Very short internodes.

Give your Sinai a few more days, you should be able to wrangle a few more out of the 9.

Definitely watching along either way.

3 Likes

Tahoe OG male x Apollo 13 female

1 Like

I just put the Sinai in soil yesterday. It usually takes a few days for all of them to sprout. Thank you for your positive feedback .

2 Likes

The Sinai I started with were old, small, and light, I just assumed yours were as well. I hope your germination goes successfully. There isn’t a ton of info on these, so I’ll be following closely. They do look really good for landrace plants from what little I’ve seen, one source said mid-teens on THC levels which is awesome.

2 Likes

All of these plants are in the veg closet. I have seedlings under T5HO rack and the larger Icarus OG and Tahoe OG crosses are under a 300w LED. The flowering tent is full at the moment [Pennywise and Queen Mother].

2 Likes

This my F3 of first 5 seeds planted in 2016. I usually get sativa phenotype with beautiful perfume scent. Thc levels feel about what you mentioned. It’s a blissful high with distinctive smell and taste. I hope to get some seeds from this group.

3 Likes

it looks like the jungle spice didn’t sprout, I think that’s just a blade of grass that happened to grow out of your soil mix. It doesn’t have any serration on it’s leaves, and if it was cannabis it would grow 2 leaves at each node instead of just one.

the icarus og x zamal are looking great.
Great job on those sinai seedlings. unfortunately I was only able to get one strong seedling from my 5 pack of malana cream. even with a dunk into diluted hydrogen peroxide and a brief humic acid treatment, most of the seedlings were still afflicted by the himalayan damping off fungus that seems to be endemic to both the malana and kumaoni lines.
Next time I start some real seed co lines, I’ll definitely be trying your probiotic seed starter water. seems like a great idea for this kind of situation.

2 Likes

All of the Jungle Spice seeds generated single blade leaves before they croaked. I have barley seeds in the mature soil mix but not the seedling mix. I planted Sinai in the same seedlings mixture and will watch for random grass plant’s.

I’ve been mixing different soak solutions for the seeds and the last one gave best tail pop. I think the microbes eat whatever is on the shells of the seeds. I will soak the next Jungle Spice seeds in it and hope it solves the problem

3 Likes

6 of 10 Sinai have sprouted. All plants in veg were watered with rinse water from sprouting corn. The corn sprouts should be long enough to blend into a sprouted seed tea tomorrow.

I took individual photographs of the Icarus x Zamal plants.

5 Likes

8 of 10 Sinai are aboveground including one breech birth.

The Queen Mother seems to defoliate herself during flower. The top cola has a citrus scent versus lower buds that smell like mango.

4 Likes