Dark devil auto

Day 54

14 Likes

@CannabisQueen what is your light source for this grow?

is that day 54 from seed or since it started flowering?? looking great!

1 Like

She is 8 almost 9 weeks from seed, she started flowering at week 5 so only at 3/4 week in flower :slight_smile: this was last week, she is 9 weeks tomorrow

1 Like

Lighting is 700w led from hydroponics store :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She looks good, have you grown Dark Devil before, id like to try it out LMK what you think about the strain

Also got a new pic?

1 Like

I have. It grown her before but she is gorgeous and smells Citrus like :slight_smile: and il post a few new pictures

2 Likes

10 Likes

how tall is it? i thought i saw 12" before is that correct?

1 Like

Yeah she is now (just measured) 13.6 inches so huh lol and I don’t measure the pot

1 Like

I grew some of this before. The whole flowers turned dark purple.

2 Likes

What size pot? What is suggested flower time from the breeder?

I really like citrus smelling strains, one of my Sour D has such a great Lemon smell and I really hope it carries to the cure

Big bud for a tiny little plant.

Maybe I should have waited longer on this one. lol

4 Likes

I want to run some of those Dark Devils sometime. I have seen some nice colorful photos from @Mr.Sparkle before.

2 Likes

What do you guess harvest wieght will be

1 Like

I hope i get the purple pheno tho! It`s supposed to be the predominant pheno on this ruderalis cross…

5 Likes

Awe when did you pull her and why?

I have 2 more of the dark autos, I wil try them again in the summer. I ended up getting a purple phoneo in the one gal and the purple green in the 3 gal

1 Like

About a pound :facepunch:t3:
Jk jk lol honestly I leaves get at least an oz off an auto. Auto = oz in my case and care or more. Pot size, light and nutes all play a huge part. I don’t use nutes, I’m broke lol
I’m an outdoor grower so indoor is temp for me.

If I get less than an oz I’ll be disappointed and figure out what went wrong, but if I get more then it’s a bonus. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny girl!

2 likes!

99%

2 Likes

@CannabisQueen if you haven’t already gotten one. megacrop has a free 230g sample bag, just pay shipping which in US is $2.70 i think. they will have omri certification this year if organic matters to you.

happy christmas and merry new years, god bless

2 Likes