Dark Sparks with Mr.Sparkle : Growing 2019

is it just me? or is the coco starting to go ‘blonde’ a bit too :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

It’s is as the color is being pulled out.

7 Likes

Day 4

Yep they are growing, contemplating when ill turn up the light, maybe in another week.

Also have a few packs of seeds to give away to those who want them and have been around awhile who i either missed or haven’t contacted yet @Tinytuttle @Mongobongo @Howard.Crane to name a few, Just send me a pm if your interested and ill get back to you ;).

Edit: That goes for anyone else here too @anon95954822

19 Likes

I like when I get singled out of the crowd… It makes me feel special…lol

Peace
DaFozz

Yikes… and thank you for the offer. I am definitely interested in trying out Autos, I am just trying to get through this first grow and learn as much as I can. it’s been a blast so far…

7 Likes

Heck yes! I thought I was going to have to wait for a future seed run, but this makes my day!

I’ve really enjoyed following along, it’s been a great read and has given me a lot of great ideas for my cabinet as well. Thank you for that.

10 Likes

I’m in, yes please sent Pm earlier looking forward throwing some these inbtween the vegggie plants outdoors this year!

10 Likes

And you will not be disappointed…

I love them so much I’ve already planted them lol

Been waiting on @Mr.Sparkle to pick his plants for these seeds and old boy knows his gene game and what structure he wants in a plant

Plus… I mean… Have you seen dem colors doe?

11 Likes

Might be as i haven’t run them out yet and don’t know what the pairing will do, also this batch was more pick the top couple plants and just make some seed from them so i can move further along and try to dial in more things.

Im personally interested in the ATM, Dark Spark, and Green pheno, but also the fuzz but more out of interest just cause it has good trichome coverage but was a weaker plant as far as yield and structure went

8 Likes

Super excited about these! Awesome!

7 Likes

Hey @Mr.Sparkle ide love to try some autos as well, but I reside in Australia , not sure if that’s a problem??
Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

If I am sent an additional pack, I can put them in your box as I am due to get DBHP and JS to you

6 Likes

The Dark Spark will hopefully populate my entire Auto tent! Very exciting!

11 Likes

Hey @MomOnTheRun that’s a great idea if @Mr.Sparkle is happy to do that, that would be great
Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Wow what a package I received. So grateful. What a community. Much appreciated Mr Sparkle.

7 Likes

I’m doing a staggered planting of autos right now. Can’t wait for the dark sparks! Got mine, but was an envelope full of crushed up seeds. Damn post office! I’m gonna pop the new batch right away cuz… purple! It thrills me!

6 Likes

Dam meesh sorry to hear the post did in your seeds! Not bragging but mine showd unscathed in the past I’ve received packages not 1 was salvageable

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior I know right? You should have seen the number they did on my order of broadcast mix and all the liquid nutrients for my soil. The 80lbs of broadcast arrived okay cuz it was basically rocks, but every box was saturated with all my liquids. Gallons and gallons of like cal-mag and fish emulsion. They had sheared the top off of every bottle save 2 and they just covered it all in white trash bags and delivered it anyway. Unbelievable! What a mess that was!

3 Likes

Good lord Meesh lol

Clean it up!

6 Likes

Dude, the nute guy called me back and was grilling me almost like I was lying. It was 100’s of dollars worth of shit they had to resend. I felt bad for them, but that was a “their problem” not “my problem”. lol Wasn’t home when it was delivered, it was just this huge pile in my gorilla cart, luckily I was right by the trash cans.

8 Likes

I got something really awesome in the mail today…a nice sampler pack from @Mr.Sparkle, safe and sound. Thanks alot!

I thought I had a badass deep purple record to put them on, but we’ll have to settle for an old classic. It represents the spectrum of colours found in this thread :sunglasses:

Now I have to decide which ones to try first. I’m leaning towards da green and dark spark, but might just do one of all…that stick on thermometer is really cool too, i didn’t know there was such a thing. My girlfriend has been ‘testing’ it all day and its accurate haha

Thanks again for the generosity, I really appreciate it!

16 Likes