Dark Sparks with Mr.Sparkle : Growing 2019

The Dark Spark! I’m speechless. My god man that looks spectacular! Much Respect brother @Mr.Sparkle.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@toastyjakes pointed out i had a duplicate picture, so put the actual “Dark Spark” photo in above

5 Likes

Yes they look beautiful, as always!

3 Likes

Also finished picking through the seeds that came off “The Fuzz” earlier tonight

Should be a bit over 1100 seeds off that plant.

23 Likes

:blush: :smirk: :santa: :innocent: :pray:

:gift: :gift: :christmas_tree: :gift: :envelope_with_arrow:

:dog2:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: :laughing:

4 Likes

Those seeds look great

4 Likes

More purplish seeds, very cool!

2 Likes

Looking awesome as usual…1100 seeds is an awesome haul - congrats!!

I love deciphering your emoticons…this one was easy as I too, would like some to try though better get through some of these other strains before adding more to my collection :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

well that’s just the first plant, still have 4 more to collect seeds from :wink:

11 Likes

oleskool will dance for seeds!

6 Likes

Morning weekend update…

Day 32/1

Probably gonna do a shuffle, and start some more seeds, but things are i guess moving along, the bigger plant res and pots still have a bacterial/algae/Phytophthora or whatever issue, but im trying a sink or swim correction of it.

Also will call this day one for the seedlings, as they just popped yesterday.

And a bonus shot as i took down all the seeded plants yesterday evening.

18 Likes

So would i for some auto flower seed hint hint !

5 Likes

I’d rather you sent me that chunky purple bud there! I’ll also dance…even in the nude if you want :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Day 33/2

Moved things around, but left side was looking over watered, so i cut it back quite a bit, should be watering twice a day now for 6 secs, gonna monitor and see how ill need to adjust it, but looking for those adventurous roots.

Other side just has one res in it at the moment, and kinda went overboard with a slight defoliation to remove damaged older fan leave, or thats how it started :confounded:

Also got all my seeds sorted, they just need to air dry for a bit before they can start to be used with decent germ rates.

17 Likes

Update day 6/37

Res levels have gone higher in pH for all and ppm levels, im working at changing through a few methods im exploring. The new seedlings should be further along but the off cantered res levels i suspect is the main issue here.

Also getting some health back on the right side with switch to h202 addition and trying to keep the pH in check.

Had to see yesterday how the roots were actually doing, still not utilizing the full pot, but i know i can change that now that i have a root base formed, but its a little late for it to help much now. Learn and progress.

Also will be sharing the seeds i made with with a bunch of people who have been following along and some others, i just haven’t mentioned anything or contacted anyone yet as im playing around with slightly different and some possibly new to me shipment methods im now waiting on some parts to arrive for.

So they will be shared :wink:

Saying that by approximation of counting out 200seeds of each type and weighting them and their respective types i should have around 5100+ seeds off those 5 plants in 330ml containers.

26 Likes

Holy seeds, but also holy ROOTS. I can’t believe how dense they are!

6 Likes

Getting it done :muscle: good Lord!

Those roots are amazing! Root bound much? Haha

Looking good as usual!

5 Likes

Awesome Root’s. Just wondering what you would do different to utilize the rest of the pot? I’m assuming mulch or a cover of sorts?
Good looking seeds. I see myself begging soon!

3 Likes

No need to beg already had you in mind as well :wink:

As for the roots well now that there is a base and with that slowing the passage of water through the pot, i now can increase my watering duration “from 6secs to 10sec"s to the point where the water will reach the top of the pot during a watering event, as the water can’t run straight through free flow style. Doing so i should be effectively wetting that top layer repeatedly which should make the plant try and fill that area with roots. still gonna have the top probably 1/2” unusable but that’s fine with me.

9 Likes

Whistle a happy tune! Sounds like a seed jackpot! How much smokable bud came from that batch. Is there a ratio you try to achieve? Great Respect…

4 Likes