DarkShadowHaze Topped and SCROG’d

Check this top job out. The girls have taken Nicely to it. Super healthy.

19 Likes

Very nice!! I’m watching this one

4 Likes

ouuu nice. dark shadow haze. man 3 packs of seeds ive popped from rare dankness and ive only got 1 gth. woulda been 3 buuuuut cops took 2 lmfao

5 Likes

Sucks when that happens. I’ll update every now and then to remind you of that 1 you did get to smoke haha

3 Likes

never smoked er yet actually. shes still veggingXD hahaha

4 Likes

i’ll be watching, i think i’ve heard good things about rare dankness … or it may have been bad things … now i don’t remember … @Viva_Mexico was it you who grew rare dankness?

what is gth ??

5 Likes

yeah, it wasn’t a good outcome, I contacted them to with hopes of a replacement pack but got no answer.

3 Likes

@Viva_Mexico no good phenoms in the bunch? In veg they look great.

2 Likes

Actually I killed them before flower. They were growing at a rate that was half the speed of everything else. Almost runt like.

3 Likes

Very strange. Mine are not big for 8 weeks that’s for sure but I’ve topped them 4 times. Hopefully the end product is worth the hassle in veg.

2 Likes

Yesterday, all sitting around 19” tall

11 Likes

Moved them all into 5 gallon pots and into the big room today.

Screen will go on tomorrow and I’ll wait two more weeks before turning to 12/12.

10 Likes

Nice and uniform, they’re gonna explode in the big show there.

5 Likes

@beacher thanks man. I’m happy with them other than girth hahah

3 Likes

Dropped the net today. Shits about to get crazy haha

9 Likes

Update-A bit of overwatering FFS system not dialed in as I thought hahah

8 Likes

Well 6 days after the heaviest over watering I’ve ever had the displeasure of dealing with things are starting to get back to normal. The ladies had slow to no growth over this period. My mistake… not thoroughly dialing in my watering system before walking away and letting it do the work. 17 years growing and everyday I’m still learning.

13 Likes

They don’t seem to mind too much, but ya rookie move bro lol :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hahaa @beacher I was looking for some sympathy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tough love, just like for the plants!

4 Likes