Darlins Dawgs f2

I’m gonna start making seeds again and figure I may as well log the info here from the first project.
Starting off with Darlins Dawgs. Darlins Net x Chem D= Darlins Dawgs was a charity project that seedpac did to raise some money for an animal rescue. I am gonna pick up where seedpac left off make f2’s.
I have 2 males I will collect pollen from to dust the ladies with later when they are ready. I’ll mainly use the stocky’er male but will make a few with the other for gp.
I have 5 ladies to choose from that I’ve not flowered out before so I’ll probably dust them all so I don’t miss out on anything.
Here’s the males I’ll be collecting pollen from in a few more days.

34 Likes

very nice brother, will be watching.

sweet …

5 Likes

Never have partook of Darlins net but heard some damn good things. These F2s got me all kinds of intrigued. Good luck on your run!

4 Likes

Gonna get a comfortable seat and enjoy the show. I am sure this seed run will be very successful

2 Likes

I’ll be picking the Darlins Net project back up at some point. I lost my DMT stud a few years ago but thanks to jaws I’ll be looking for a new stud. I have a few prospects and more seeds if I don’t find it in this run.

5 Likes

I’ll be watching. :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome, love this bro! Wicked

6 Likes

Darlins Net x Chem D= Darlins Dawgs= Clyde and Missy-May :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Sounds killer!!

2 Likes

so happy to hear this.
I’m not trying to blow smoke up your ass when I say that the darlin’s net remains a top 5 favorite among my small plant count (4) growing friends.

4 Likes

Settled in for the show. Sounds delicious

3 Likes

I will be watching as you got my interest! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Since I spotted this thread I wanted to ask about Darlin’s Net. The lineage is GG#4 X DMT Kush yes? If so can you tell me please what is DMT Kush? I recently got some Darlin’s Net fem seeds in a trade and looking for info about the strain.

1 Like

I think the DMT side comes from BOG sour bubble
Might be wrong

1 Like

Yes it started with bogs sour bubble and then grindhouse got ahold of it and worked it to bx3 ix1 and renamed it DMT kush.

4 Likes

Where on earth did you get those, they are pretty rare. :thinking:

@SmokinJoeMGF
I will save the tiny bit I have of one of your DMT crosses I got several years ago to smoke with you.
It has a distinct sour type smell to it.
Is that the type of smell your looking for in the male?
Or it is not about the smell for you?
I can pick that smell out of a dozen bags if I had to…LOL

Oh, you never did tell us…did you pick that fat seemed male we all liked?
Sorry for 50 questions I just smoke some of that DMT cross… :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I prefer the kushy side of the DMT. Something about it reminds me of the smell of rain on a freshly plowed field. Fresh dirt is the best description I can come up with. My choice male is the stocky male. I didn’t really give them a chance to show expressions with a short veg and only 3 weeks of flower but I had an idea of what I wanted. The 1 I picked did produce the most pollen and had a more skunky smell. I took em down this morning because they were starting to bust open and I didn’t want to miss my window.
My timing is not gonna work out for the reunion I don’t think.

2 Likes

Are you saying I have to go grab you and drag you here by force? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Lmao, maybe but I was referring to the seeds

3 Likes

Oh, I see! :grimacing:
I will send the bounty hunters home then.
I will call ya if I need ya again “Dog”.

2 Likes