Story time...so I made some more biochar with the branches and stalks of the last chops. Decided to add it to the worm bin, cool right. Then decided to topdress the char with neem, kelp, yeast, barley, the usual stuff. Figured with the high carbon ratio of the char I'd need a little more dressing for the salad. Yeah...NO.....managed to thermal compost the top half of the bin and all the worms with it. Not cool.
Take away from this. Don't overdo the neem meal.
Now on to the show...
The nursery was starting to look more like a triage unit. They were still getting cold feet and soggy bottoms even with styrofoam pads, so I decided to do some voodoo necromancy stuff. I transplanted all the girls into two gallon pots using soil from the now worm graveyard. Next move is to make a raised screen for them to sit on like the girls in the big house. They also got some of the compost tea as well, so hopefully with all this they make a rebound.
The clones are all still doing good. Because of space they'll have to spend a little more time in the tiny cups than I'd like. The inzane girl is gonna go into a one gallon pot as soon as the raised screen is added to keep her from getting like the rest.