I got in some aloe gel yesterday, but they messed up and only sent me one 4oz. Bottle instead of 3. I let them know of the mess up and they're sending me 3 more bottles. Since I'm not one to let a little setback slow me down I went ahead and added some goodies to the gel and took some clones. We'll see if it helps my cloning problem I've been having.
This is after I added goodies and blended it all together. List of goodies are:
<1/16tsp fulvic acid, SEA90, AGsil
1/8tsp kelp meal, coconut water powder
Took 3x Scarlet Queen and 2x Inzane in the Membrane cuttings. If all goes as planned they should have roots in 5-7 days. That's the hopes with making the rooting gel.