The clone mom is doing great still. She's getting a little unruly tho, so she may get a hair cut.
The scarlet queen's are doing great too. They're one their fourth node but still between 6-9 inches. They're still lime green even tho I added some ACT two days ago. They're not showing any signs of an issue so I'm guessing that's just how they are.
Of all the plants I have the only one doing poorly is one of the new clones. I don't think she's gonna make it. But, the other two look good.
Trimmed up the stardawg tonight and shucked the fastberry yesterday. I got Prolly 1.5-2oz off the stardawg and only like 6-7g of flowers off the fastberry. I did however get about 75-80 seeds which should give me a good selections of males to backcross with the original seed line. Ive never dealt with breeding auto's, in retrospect I should have pollinated them at 4-5 weeks and let them run am Extra week. You live and learn so there's always next time.