Here's what the veg tent looks like currently. I ordered my SOLstrips and smaller driver to fit the Bridgelux strips to the nursery tent better since they freaked out when I first put them under so much light. Once I get the lights built and switched I can flower out the momma scrog style and replace her with a smaller one from one of the clones. I also got some 1 gallon fabric pots so next week I can start the Starfighter IBL testers from @LED_Seedz
The scarlet queen's and king are doing better everyday. Some of the girls might lose their bottom set of leafs but nothing too bad from their accidental forced hunger strike.
Here's some shots of the worms doing their thing in the worm bin. I added the two pots of soil I had from the auto's I had sitting around and put down a layer of kelp, neem, and oat/pinto bean meals, so they're just chomping away. They like to lay eggs in the cardboard so I always have to be careful when moving it around.