DC Seed Exchange

DC seed exchange is legit. https://dcseedexchange.com/

25 Likes

Tried out an order from the DC Seed Exchange, fast to ship on the same coast.

Heard these ONI have a nice terp profile:

18 Likes

People are selling F2’s? Regardless, sounds like an interesting cross.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, pretty common. Package on the left were freebies.

4 Likes

DC seed exchange. Ordered on a Monday had my beans by Thursday

11 Likes

dc seed exchange does bank transfer had my freakshow in 4 days. as soon as the payment hit i got a phone call making sure it was a legit order

10 Likes

I’ve always heard good things about them. Never used them but know other people who have.

6 Likes

I’ve had great success with dc. Quick ship. Easy payments. No problems

8 Likes

I’ll also throw down some support for DCSE. Great communication, easy payment methods, and if memory serves he’s a vet (which I’m always down to support a veteran’s business).

11 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve went through DCSE a couple times and it is a breeze. They’re fast to ship and on point.

4 Likes

My only problem with DC is they gave me squat with a $100 order

5 Likes

I’ve used them a few times. Never had a problem. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

3 Likes

Had that happen to me once but usually they throw something in there. On point with orders but my big thing is they dont get the full drops. When breeders drop there are many strains that dcse never gets to be able to list. I litterally just ordered outside of dcse for first time just because i wanted full access to the whole drop not just a few crosses of it. Crazy cause dcse is a reliable seed spot right next door to me but for some reason they dont get the whole drop. The place can be trusted. No question there. Just the limited availability of strains sucks.

4 Likes

By far the fastest to ship I’ve encountered yet. Got confirmation call of funds transfer minutes after placing order and product in hand 4 days later. I don’t expect anything free, but damn throw a sticker or two in there for advertisement lol

7 Likes

Great company, fast service, nice selection and really fast shipping. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yea bought from dc acouple times always was a good experience.

1 Like

Got some nice auto
Seeds

2 Likes

got some amazing Hazeman plants this last yar via DC def worth using this company they gave me like 4 packs of free seeds a few in each pack

5 Likes

Are they still active? I am getting an error when clicking the link. Thanks.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

2 Likes

Got a package a few weeks ago. They changed payment systems recently but thats the only change as far as I know.

1 Like