DC Seed Exchange

they take cashapp, might do paypal or something too.

3 Likes

They take credit debit cards too. Just put debit as payment theyll send invoice to your email.

3 Likes

Or bank transfer. Quick and easy

1 Like

hmm no freebies you say… I guess he gave out all the fester f2 crosses I sent him. I’m sure some of you got them… I hope lol.

3 Likes

Got 3 freebies with 2 pack order.

2 Likes

We need to link up. Please hit the DM so we can chat some more!

Love dc seed exchange. Quick ship customer service great.

3 Likes

Dc has 20% off

2 Likes

Happy 4th everyone. Here is a little treat for you guys. Use discount code: grftteefwk for a little extra off your purchase. Something to get you growing to celebrate your independence

5 Likes

Just got my pack in the mail yesterday. Came with a Copa tester pack freebie and some stickers. Super easy ordering process!

2 Likes

Love their service

3 Likes

I’ve had nothing but 100% good fortune from DCSE.
All my gear has come from them and the service has been perfect!
The freebees have been pretty rockin too.

4 Likes

Yeah they r good! Got sr71 and grape stomper from them a while back from them!

They usually do 20% or more off sales for black friday and 420… buy low - sell “high”! Haha…

4 Likes

Just stopped by dc seed to pick up some more packs and it looks like the site is down. Any body have any insider insight?

SCRATCH THAT!

Must have just been a booger in the matrix. She’s back.

2 Likes

Just got my Hollywood triangles from Strayfox from dc seed exchange. Freebie game is on point!

2 Likes

Bummer, says code does not exist. :man_shrugging:

Sorry yall i should have confirmed it. Got it with some strayfox gear.

Just went to DC website and I cannot believe there is no breeder directory on the main page on the mobile site. Only options are fems regs auto. No breeders listed. Is this some sort of balancing the scales sales strategy? It makes no sense to not have an immediate way to get to the favorite breeders like every other seed bank website. Il pass for now.

2 Likes

On the home page click on the menu drop down > Seeds > and scroll down. All the breeders are listed with their icons. Is that what you are looking for?

7 Likes

Sounds like you got frustrated after you typed in dcseedexchange
All you have to do is click on select a page bar and click seeds…
Scroll down through the deals and BAM all available breeders.

Easy peasy
They have fast shipping and Paul is always ready to answer any questions. Plus freebies and they give to veterans.

1 Like