De Sjamaan Purple Widow Seeds

I ve been on a mission looking for real Purple Widow seeds by De Sjamaan …Theres no stores selling these anymore and I m sure this is probly a waste of time but if anyone has these or knows were to find them ,please contact me…

4 Likes

You may want to post your request in the trading thread. For some reason lately everyone has been making individual threads looking for seeds but you will get much more attention if you just make a post in the trade thread that many on OG have on watch. Good luck with finding what you seek. :v:

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-trading-moderated-part-2/87547/2980

6 Likes

@moderators cleanup on aisle 2 please

2 Likes

I been looking for these seeds forever .I m just hoping someone may have some or has the strain still going. HMU if you do… THX

1 Like

Might have better luck posting here and asking :call_me_hand:t2:

thx ,I ll try

1 Like

@moderators cleanup on aisle 3 please

3 Likes

Maybe ask em over here.:slightly_smiling_face:

I tried ,I’m new so it s not letting me . I was hoping breeders may have worked with it and had some info .

What region of country did you have that strain in?

North east .I bought that strain off Herbies. There were a few youtube videos of guys growing it . One of the best strains I came across and regret not saving seeds.

@moderators cleanup on aisle 1 please

4 Likes

I m searching for Incredible Bulk seeds

Try the trade thread. You reached member status and can post there now.

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-trading-moderated-part-2/87547/2980

1 Like

Sorry man,I appreciate u helping.I ll delete this thread

1 Like

No worries, you will get much more attention on your request there. Good luck with your search. :v:

2 Likes

@Originalweedman please stop making this post. You’ve requested purple Widow in 4 different new threads now, and every time, somebody points you to the trading thread.
Mods have merged your posts to eliminate the clutter, and you continue to make new ones.
Please take the hint my brother.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.