Deadhead OG - SunSimulator - pic request

Good morning campers,

I was just gifted the “legendary” Deadhead OG (sunsimulator) cut. I’ve been trying to dig around old posts on here and ICMAG but haven’t been able to find any good pics!

Please post any pics you have of Sunsim’s Deadhead OG! In Veg, flowering, nuggies, whatever :slight_smile:
THANKS

~WM

5 Likes

Sounds interesting.

Here is Texas Shoreline x Deadhead OG. I’m curious what traits come from the Deadhead.

8 Likes

Running a Deadhead OG from Cali Connection ATM. It’s still a seedling and struggling a little. So not a “SunSimulator” cut but will be happy to post up pics as she progresses if that would be beneficial.

2 Likes

Welp, the wait is over. Here she is. I present to you what I have been told is the Sun Simulator (rip) cut of Deadhead OG!

>>> all same bud different lighting and shots.

nose is def leaning on the chem side of things, but there’s some FUNK in there too down a little deeper HA

This is Day 63 of flower >>SOIL<>>>>> Starting to flush now. Fed H+G nutrients full line as base but I play with the recipe and add a shit load of beneficials such as king crab (same brand as great white); +mycos, enzymes here and there.

5 Likes

same plant different stages, but earlier than above, >>>posting for science

4 Likes

Chunky! I guess that’s a deadhead og trait, here’s my chemhead og (deadhead og x chem d)

6 Likes

Chunky is definitely a trait it seems :rofl: thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hey what’s going on man, been dying to get my hands on that deadhead cut, do you still have it?

1 Like