Deadpanhead fems

Has anyone tried fem seeds from deadpanhead?

My first shot at it was less than desired… he offered to replace … but how do you replace something that was supposed to be his heaviest smoke?

8 Likes

Can you explain a bit more? I have ram some of his gear and had some good luck.

I kept getting news letters from him and he is damn good at taking pictures and growing… … normally stick to AKBB…
I asked him what the most stoney put you to sleep stuff he had was… Chem NY was the answer and freshly made beans. Fast shipping since the guy is here in oregon… never mentioned the male tendencies until after I sent him an email. Just seems so dang shady… made me feel like I got hustled.
I get males can show up.(I never buy fems but as he said… “this smoke is like a dab”)

190w cmh 18/6
Fan constantly running
60-70⁰ and 40-50%
Recycled soil with gaia green ammendments and worm castings
Ph water to 6.5 after sitting in buckets with air stones

I would like to think I didn’t cause any extra stress towards them… who knows. Live and learn!!

4 Likes

I’ve tried his Hawaiian peaches s1 and they have been some good smoke . Some intersex issues with a plant or two but they were sterile . Going to run his Lambsbread SD x Trinity

2 Likes

Sounds like dude ain’t testing his stuff imo or just pollen chucking. Personally I’ve grown at least a 100 different packs of fems, and never had a male or herm. Yout plant looks very nice though, hope it’s good for you!

3 Likes

And charged a stupid amount of money for a limited stock… then magically has more packs for sale at a cheaper price. He is a hustler. Can’t blame him… just mad he got me!

1 Like

I hear you man, happened to me before as well. Lesson learned I guess. Seems like alot seed sellers practice this trick. How’s that chem ny plant looking?

Sucks he’s using the dead name too lol to sell seeds. Geez

1 Like

Just ordered the “Old Peach” fem.

UK Cheese ‘Exodus’ x Hawaiian Peaches S1

Had a sample last week and talked a bit with the crew.

Sample was very tasty. Will report back on order->grow-luck there.

’57 Harley “Panhead”

1 Like

I tossed them. They grew like beasts… but as soon as I saw the sacs it changed my mind. I would 100% rather grow regular seeds and know what to do when I see things.

That sucks dude, lesson learned I guess. Fems are tricky