December Pic of the Month -Contest- 🎥

What is the OG trainee tag for never seen that one before

3 Likes

28 Likes

yeah, but it does sorta remind me of a crocodile eye, for some reason, or maybe “the weed” makes it look that way in my mind, as fucked up as that sounds!
I know, you can just hear it, but really officer this crocodile made of plant like material walked out of… and then… followed by clank, padded room on the z ward at the hospital is reserved for ‘x’ amount of time, all for you know who. that is why I usually refrain from speaking up, too often. but sometimes, when ‘the weed’ hits me right, I might get a little wordy or typeative? so there, it Is, the weed. bless every one!

regards,

5 Likes

Found these little aliens just chillin lol

27 Likes

Pretty sure those are spider mites. Do you notice any fine webbing on any of your plant? Cool pic either way.

5 Likes

Lol yes i already killed them and harvested a couple months ago i thought it was a cool pic

10 Likes

One Calizahr same day she got chopped.

27 Likes

Ive only heard of one strain doing that its called pink man goo i believe ive never had a strain do that very unique. Mongo any idea how you can make a plant do this? Or strain dependent?

4 Likes

No till and good tea

2 Likes

Bud and Broccoli outdoor harvest day 12 / 9 / 2020 The Bling

31 Likes

I wanna live In you’re climate. I have frozen tomatoes on the vine​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Committed to B&W until I win. Or until I change my mind.

20 Likes

One of my fave grows from a couple seasons ago, Mr Sparkles dark devil

20 Likes

Snow tomorrow in the forecast here. I would love all year growing outdoors.
Come on March.

2 Likes

-20 here no snow this week​:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Shit @Ak49, u Alaska?

1 Like

Indeed I am.

3 Likes

Don’t want to dredge for gold, don’t want to slay big Salmon, don’t want to be bear bait, don’t want to roughneck, do want to shred the gnar at Alyeska, do want to heli ski multiple places in that great State!!! Question is, who has the real Matanuska Thunderfuck?

Much Love!!! Sas…

6 Likes

Not AK, IA, about to get our first real snow of the season, definitely not ready for negative temps but they will be here soon.

2 Likes

Magenta HP Bodhi seeds

27 Likes