Def-Gardens In High Desert

So we have finally gotten settled in at the new place, and the means a new a grow is underway!

To refresh my memory and get back into a groove I decided to drop 6 fems… Twenty20Mendo - Avenue of the Giants, and Gluesniffer.
As well as 2 Forum Stomper autos.

Then I got greedy and dropped 4 PebblePusher F2s from Demonic Genetics, and 4 God Runtz by Preybird Farms.

I will be using pure coco and Jacks 321 nutes, along with Tribus.

All are welcome! Plenty of joints to pass around!

49 Likes

Once we get a handful of weeks under our belts ill stick them in these two 4x4 AC Infinity tents with a SF-4000 each for flower.

23 Likes

Gonna be one heck of a show! I’ll be following along, wishing you a good grow and positive vibes :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

Following along for inspiration :grin:

3 Likes

Love the bathroom horticulture, excited to follow this grow.

8 Likes

I was just gonna say that :slight_smile: Having a 1 bathroom home, I am always jealous when I see these bathroom setups. I’m lucky the GF doesn’t bitch about the room downstairs, and I own the house!

12 Likes

Gonna squeeze by and settle in that far right corner. CONGRATS on your setup, continued success, Stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: From your selection of varieties, nothing but :fireworks: ahead!!

3 Likes

I’ll park over by Mr :honeybee:
He lets me pack the bong :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words!! Hopefully i can keep this somewhat entertaining for you guys.

@lophophora.ca @Nagel420 my first grow was in my spare bathroom in my old house, and it was a great grow! I didnt think i was going to use the bathroom, but i want to use the 2x4 tent for breeding projects.

A quick update on the kiddos!!

Red - Pebblepusher F2s
Blue - God Runtz

11 Likes

Slapped the autos into fabric 3 gal pots. Will up pot the other solo cups later on.

Getting fed full strength Jacks with Tribus daily.

11 Likes

Are you growing on straight coco?

2 Likes

Yep. Zero perlite.

3 Likes

@anon92380848 hey there fellow Arizonan! We are only about an hour or so apart :+1:

3 Likes

Right on! What part of the state u in?

1 Like

Have u checked out the seed store in bullhead? Reading through the reviews is def something else, apparently they are also giving out free seeds of Willie Nelson that won’t germinate haha

1 Like

Following, really curious about doing a perpetual harvest setup so I’ll probably be asking some questions. Are you just using the bathtub as a veg room? That’s a neat way to save on a tent. I put the males in mine when they show balls till the next trash day.

2 Likes

Ive checked them out online, but their prices seem a bit high. I havent been to the store yet, maybe i should i stop in sometime. Lol

1 Like

The bathroom is my veg room lol. I had originally bought a 2x4 for veg, but decided to use the bathroom for veg and use the tent for chucking pollen. Lol

4 Likes

That’s what I noticed too, lot of complaints about not germinating too

1 Like

Yeah i probably wont put any money on their stuff. Ive got a ton of fire to grow out, lol

1 Like