Def-Gardens In High Desert

Dope goat

12 Likes

That sucks. Which one was that again?

2 Likes

It was a Gluesniffer cross, the Gluesniffer likes to herm.

2 Likes

The outdoor garden as of this morning. The high winds and colder than predicted temp drop put a stagger on these girls. Lost the dream catcher plant to the wind. Oh well, live and learn, i got a healthy clone going of her, ill try again soon lol.

Godruntz seems to be taking the cold the hardest. Im watching her for signs of turning on me. :grimacing:

Other than that, everybody has pretty much recovered and continued onward.

Stinking potato phone pics.

9 Likes

Some fems to put outside later on. 1 seed a piece.

5 Likes

Wrapping up week 7 of Dreamcatcher.

7 Likes

Pebblepusher almost into week 4.

7 Likes

Cowboy Cookies at sunset

GDP

Pebblepusher got put outside yesterday.

Preppin pots for more newcomers arriving soon.

12 Likes

Turns out my Cement Shoes x PPP is a male, so i have acquired a clone of a female Cement Shoes to make a few beans with. Thank you @Oheeeoh

CSxPPP in back, little Cement Shoes in front. Lets see where they’re at in a few more weeks.

The male, chopped today.

10 Likes

Nice. So no weirdness yet with the days getting longer?

2 Likes

It’s going to be fun watching that clone grown with your style. I bet it will grow to a much bigger plant in coco. One thing about that strain is she vegged very quickly/strong for a photo plant.

1 Like

For reference here’s your cement shoes clone’s mom at week 6 or 7 of flower.

I would be a large sum of money your coco plant’s structure will look nothing like her mom’s. :smiley:

7 Likes

Not yet anyways, lol. Im guessing nothing will happen for a few more weeks if anything does happen, once we get over 13-13.5 hours daylight, thats when i would assume a reveg would start. But im hoping they just keep on trucking. No biggie if not, i can trim them up and let them grow all summer.

1 Like

Im excited for this little project!! Im sure it will be different the mother a little bit, our grow styles are different.

2 Likes

Added a White Widow to the outdoor show.

As well as another Sweet Lavender and Tomahawk.

Not sure if these will transition to flower or not, but if they do i bet they reveg. No biggie. Im not even worried if the others end up revegging. Ill roll with the punches. Lol

Everybody who was put out a few weeks ago is flowering.

Sweet Lavender (ground plant)

Cowboy Cookies, im gonna put the net on her tomorrow.

11 Likes

I’m excited what those are going to become they’ll be tough because of your wind.

1 Like

Put a net over Cowboy Cookies today.

Try to help keep her supported a bit, kind of spread her out a little as well. I can add a second layer later if need be.

Also stuck some autos in the ground outside today.

Bruce Banner #3

Purple Alaskan

And 2 Cinderevils

12 Likes

The 3 Auto-Amigas

Cinderevil (the second was broken during a very windy day. :disappointed: The high winds here really take a toll on the plants, more so than the heat. Ill be spending the next few years planting trees/big bushes around the yard to offer some relief to the gardens. Wind sucks. Lol I have not stripped any leaves off these plants, that is mother natures doing, and probably will result in smaller yields?)

Bruce Banner #3

Alaskan Purple

Cowboy Cookies

Sweet Lavender pheno 1, Plant 1

Sweet Lavender Pheno 2

GDP

GodRuntz

Pebblepusher

These were set outside a few days ago, just before the big wind storm and when i left for a quick vacation. :grimacing:

Sweet Lavender Pheno 1, plant 2

Tomahawk

White Widow

So im learning organic growing isnt as easy as it looks lol

14 Likes

Organics is all about good soil recipes and good feed inputs, ur getting there bud. Just gotta ask questions! That plant just looks angry from a good wind thrashing trying to use it’s mobile nutrients to sustain the newest growth to survive

2 Likes

Some new fire just landed…

7 Likes