(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

@Zanzibar donated the most recent batch of 10 and we had six seedlings, one of which was engulfed by a slug the day it came up, leaving 5. I’ll have to look up who the other two sets( 3 total packs of 10. All plants were initially mutated… from being old I’d assume)The first big Peshawar plant was from a trade, the second was donated( I think?). My apologies for the bad memory on this.

34 Likes

Cool project @Upstate ! I read just the Afgani part and was confused because we all know you love your soaring sativa highs. But makes sense it’s a longer flowering Afgani. Count me in to follow along

10 Likes

Nice project to watch @Upstate :grinning: & interesting genetic that will bring something that otherwise will be forgotten :pray: :seedling:

6 Likes

Flower time may have been knocked down with breeding over the years. We’ll see! I would expect 10+weeks…

15 Likes

An Afghani Sativa… that’s rarer than ‘fur on a frog’ these days…

This will be fun to watch!
:+1:
I’ll park over by Mr. :honeybee:… he’ll keep me awake for the good parts… :rofl:

Cheers
G

23 Likes

Taking a seat :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Love it !

Excited to see how these grow for you.

5 Likes

Awesome run I’ll be pulling up a spot to watch this one. :+1:

Sending good vibes for the run to your garden

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Oh man, I’m definitely excited to watch this one. I’ve been wondering about the Peshawar for a while now.

3 Likes

Afghan sativa? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull The more I read the more I feel like a complete ignorant icon_e_confused|nullxnull. Thanks for sharing your knowledge (and seeds supersonrisa|nullxnull) with us, willing to find out how that misterious plant looks … beer3|nullxnull

15 Likes

This one sounds interesting. Thank you @Upstate for the education of where this originated. I’ll be watching.
I hear @misterbee brings snacks. I’ll be in his corner munching. Lol :v:

9 Likes

Really cool run here! I’d love to follow along. I know Bodhi mentioned some Peshwar that was exceedingly euphoric. Sounds like some fun smoke :yum:

9 Likes

@buckaroobonsai What a beautiful plant :star_struck::star_struck: also sounds like a great cultivar, @Upstate stoked to see what is found :+1:

7 Likes

Wow, what a great contribution towards preserving pure land race genetics!
Thank you for the effort… :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

Flex

5 Likes

Nice one @Upstate! Afghan Sativa sounds like a very cool project that I’m excited to follow!

5 Likes

66 Likes

Great things are happening !

7 Likes

You had my interest piqued with “Afghan” and “Sativa”! Psyched to see this heirloom grow.
Let me peel three eyeballs real quick…
:eye: :eye: :eye:

:robot:

8 Likes

Pulling up a fat toadstool to sit on a watch this craziness unfold. I’m rooting for ya!!!

5 Likes

These are the pictures that got me excited about Peshawar. There’s lots of conflicting info on this strain, but surely the large Peshawar plant looks like the pheno in these pictures​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. I sure hope so! There also seems to be longer flowering phenotypes… up to 14 weeks apparently. Seems a bit long for an Afghan, but only by a week. Traditional Hindu Kush strains flower -11-13 weeks.
One write up mentioned a massive stretch when flowering commences. Most likely the various descriptions are of the different phenotypes we can expect. Some Sativa dominant Afghan strains can reach 20 feet in height, so some respectable stretch is likely with at least some of them.
I’m taking two cuttings of the first big Peshawar today. This one will be a keeper, nearly certain. ( she told me)Very unique stem rub with a hard to describe smell. Suffice to say its a smelly one😁.

55 Likes