Delicious seeds?

Anyone have any experience growing anything from delicious? I tried growing out some of their cheese candy after sampling some from the dispensary. That strain smelled and tasted incredible but unfortunately the seeds i bought were fems and had a lot of deforms and issues with them so i scapped that project. Defiantly looking to get some reg seeds and give them another shot.

5 Likes

I’ve ran their critical jack herrer and delicious candy I will see if I can find some pics

2 Likes

This was the critical jack

14 Likes

This was delicious candy. Sorry for the quality of the pics. They were from a shitty phone

11 Likes

I picked up some Delicious candy from the dispensary. Man was that shit some incredible smelling stuff.

1 Like

Ran their Caramelo (Lavender sat dom x Lavendar Ind dom) also had their Fem seeds. Incredible smells but lacked in potency. I hybridized Caramelo for the smell to a Fpog and Mac male that I had.
Would love to try their sugar black rose read great things.

I’ve run the Delicious Candy photoperiods, and several of their autos including La Diva, and Sugar Black Rose.

2 Likes

I’ve grown out fruity chronic juice. Leaned more towards the white widow it was bred with. Plant looked nice but the stone was meh!!

very curious but not very convinced of the delicius seeds bank … I would like to ask you how was the growth of the autoflowering diva?

Yes - a long time ago – good genetics - at the moment can’t remember the stain - waite it was Fruit Juicy which was a great strain good yields and very good tasting - ran it a three times

I do remember the Delcious Candy not being overly strong, but man that taste and sweet smelling nugs were top notch.

I did a run of their Sugar Black Rose years ago back when they still had regular seeds of it. Not the best yielder (likely not from the Critical Bilbo side) but it was quite frosty, was good for rosin. Can’t recall much about the flavor but I liked it enough to open pollinate one of the males onto the female clones I had at the time.

1 Like

The La Diva was one of my favorites. I pollinated it with Lowryder2 and called it Divyder. Nice compact plants good for cabinet grows.

The Sugar Black Rose auto made some really nice crosses, the most popular is the Ghost Rose. Unfortunately, they showed a couple male flowers on the lower nodes. They can usually be plucked off with no problem, but occasionally lead to a seed or two.

3 Likes

we only have maybe five cultivators here in arkansas (so far). And one of them grows a lot of Delicious Seed strains for some reason. I’ve tried their eleven roses, delicious candy, critical sensei star, and sugar candy. And I only know I tried a couple of those because I still use the jars for seeds. The ones that left and impression on me (eleven roses,critical sensei star) were for being less potent than the thc levels suggest.
But it may be that the growers here are not very good.

We’re struggling with the same thing here in Ohio. We have a bunch of different cultivators, but they are all trash besides like 3-4. I do remember that Delicious Candy not being super potent, but I personally dont enjoy overly potent weed.

I’ve grown a few strains from Delicious seeds.

It seems to me that their earlier stuff was far more stable and overall better quality. I’m wondering if the management/ownership changed becuase they seemed to go down hill. Sugar Black Rose and Critical Sensi Star I’d highly recommend. No herm issues, overall very high quality bud. Obvious care was taken creating those.

Eleven Roses is kind of in the middle for me, very frosty, tight buds. Lacking flavor a little bit but overall quality was up there. BUT Hermie prone under stress.

Then lastly was Unknown Kush (also called desconiata kush or something like that) and Golosa. That’s where they lost me. Both varieties hermied (almost all plants) with pretty well no stressors. The other strains in the room had zero herms. Golosa did have some good flavors and a decent stone for the seeded bud that I tried. Unknown Kush wasn’t anything to write home about.

Hope this helps someone

-Greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

Me also. Nothing that really excited me though. I’m sure @ReikoX has used Delicious seeds in his breeding projects in the past but I may be mistaken.

1 Like

Yea, it kind of threw up at red flag for me that the dispensary only offered it once and it was done. They obviously cannot afford to grow plants with unstable traits. I will forever miss that Delicious Candy though. The smell and taste of that stuff was unreal.

4 Likes

I agree the earlier stuff is much better. Delicious Candy was a wonderful variety. One of my Sugar Black Rose autos hermied.

2 Likes

I will say that they got the trich density down on the 11roses. Still some of the frostiest buds I’ve grown. But if it hermies under light stress, just can’t recommend it.

5 Likes