Delirious by LED Seedz

I received a pack of Delirious beans on 7/15/2019 and I planted the 10 seeds on 7/16/2019. Delirious is a cross of Hippy Slayer x Granddaddy Purple. Let’s grow some.

Three days later there were four above ground and two more emerging.

After five days all ten seedlings were above ground. I didn’t have any helmet heads.

Here they are this morning leaning into the light.

42 Likes

Looking good. Whats your set up Buzz.

5 Likes

I’m ready for the show!
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

6 Likes

I use a peat, bark, perlite mix by Berger called BM7. It would be similar to ProMix. I am lighting both veg and flower rooms with Fluence SpydrxPlus fixtures. I am feeding with MegaCrop.

I flower in 3 gal pots and there at 9 plants in flower. I stagger my flowers so that one goes into flower each week. I harvest one each week and start one in flower at the same time. The plants move through the room from back to front in a ‘S’ pattern. They all get 9 weeks of 12/12 whether they like it or not. :wink:

I’ll get some pics up for you.

16 Likes

That’s a great system, must be fun to chop something every week. Also this strain should be a banger!

4 Likes

Along for the ride, sounds like it’s gonna be a fun one to watch. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Nice parents of this one​:arrow_heading_up: im gonna follow this thread, as it’ll possibly be one i buy when i buy some more seeds. :fire:
All big healthy seedlings there too @buzzmobile :+1:.
Happy growing mate …
Gaz

5 Likes

One a week cuts down on the drudgery that trimming can be. It works for me and I can have all sorts of variety from week to week.

The Hippy Slayer is a good one but it can be difficult to grow well. I’m looking forward to some color. The seedlings were very vigorous and the seed husks popped off without assistance. Good to have you watching, @Gaz.

I hope to keep it fun; nothing fancy. Thanks for checking in.

6 Likes

Great system, I really enjoyed reading that :slight_smile:

Could you elaborate “stagger” or a link where I can read more?

The picture below is shot from the back corner of the flower room. Week #1 plant is in the far right corner. Then Weeks #2 & #3 are center and far left. Week #4 is the plant showing a nice bud spike to the right of the blue bowl.

Weeks #7, 8, & 9 are the front row with Week #9 on the far right. That’s a Hippy Slayer that I’ll cut Sunday. In a few weeks I hope to send one of the Delirious plants into flower.

13 Likes

By ‘stagger’, I mean that the plants are harvested one week at a time at the end of that plant’s ninth week of flowering. Instead of all nine growing at the same time and harvesting at once at the end of 9 weeks, I stagger the harvest to one a week.
I move the plants one position each week. At harvest day plant #9 is right up front for easy access.

1>>>>#2>>>>#3

6<<<<#5<<<<#4

7>>>>#8>>>>#9

Did that help, @Kayoes?

9 Likes

Yeah, thanks :slight_smile:

Plustwenty

4 Likes

Killing it buzzy! Nice work

3 Likes

Thanks and Happy Saturday to you, @Badfishy1. As long as I am killing “it” and not “them” that’s a good thing. ;):sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ve got a pack of these myself, been waiting to pop them.
Looking good, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Looking good nice plants. I packed a bowel put my feet up and im ready to enjoy the show :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Was it really rammed in there yeh :rofl:

4 Likes

They make glycerin suppositories for rammed ones.

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll be inspired to sprout some after a while. Good to have you along.

@Joey420, you have my empathy. I’m sorry about your packed bowel. Always remember, “This too shall pass.” I couldn’t help myself since @Explorer beat me to it. tee hee hee

5 Likes

Lmao glad to be here

3 Likes