My next grow is two seeds from Demon Genetics. One is a 1:1 CBD:THC auto, and the other is a 30:1 CBD:THC auto. Im interested in seeing how these two work out for pain relief.
I just finished a grow of some Dragon Tongue from @Sebring and Im really liking how well it does for my joint pain. I had to stop taking all NSAIDs due to kidney issues, and that really increased my joint pain. The Dragon Tongue RSO capsules I made are letting me get the best sleep Ive had in years, and making my daytime much more active with far less pain. Plus, Im not stoned during the day which makes for more productive time - couch lock is not a good way to get anything done!
Anyway, the system is still my air atomized aeroponic setup.
If you are interested in design details, check out my previous grow/build thread.
This is the earlier thread that goes over the initial design when I changed over from HPA.
Those are both long threads detailing my experiments in HPA and transitioning to AA aeroponics. Ive made a lot of mistakes along the way, but I think the system is moderately dialed in at this point, but Ive thought that before!
Anyway, Im not going to be doing nearly as much posting of build details this time around. Its manly going to be a grow diary, so this should be a much shorter thread.
As always, anyone is free to ask questions, make off topic comments, make suggestions, or corrections, or what ever. Im not an ON TOPIC fanatic, but be warned - I have thread super powers, and IM not afraid to use them!
Ive made a few changes for this grow from the last one. They boil down to going back to my most successful nozzle location - at the bottom of the root chamber shooting UP.
On the last grow, I tried having three nozzles up at the top shooting across the chamber and that didnt work all that well. I ended up with large root balls at the top of the chamber, and a separate root mass on the bottom. The middle of the chamber was basically a dead zone. The upper root balls went straight for the nozzles and swallowed them by the end of the grow cycle.
This time, Im only running two nozzles, shooting UP from the bottom. Last time I did this, the roots also swallowed the nozzles. My solution to that problem is having the nozzles mounted to PVC pipes that extend up into the grow tent. I have it setup so I can raise or lower those pipes. Im going to start with them at the bottom, and hope I can raise them up enough as the grow progresses to keep them from being swallowed.
I also put each nozzle on its own timer and staggered the firing times. I think this will help maintain a more uniform mist density. The roots will tell me if this is working.
better or not
We will see if Im smarter than my roots this time around, but Im not willing to bet on it. So far, the roots have beet me to a pulp every single time!