Deserted Island Beer

Since, Hops and Cannabis are both sisters in the family of Cannabaceae…

OG, what is your one desert island beer?

I can start us off.

As a lover of all beer styles, I am at heart, a simple man,

Pilsner Urquell

The OG pils first brewed in Plezn, Czech Republic

Where are the Canna Hopheads?

25 Likes

I like rhis sweet beer w lunch. Mango Cart.

10 Likes

Haven’t had a beer in years, but remember liking the Apricot Peach Ale from Dunedin Brewery as a high schooler going in there years/decades ago.

Edit: They have fancy cans and everything these days. Really don’t remember that logo either. Swear it was something else. Haha
IMG_1261

Might need to go grab some beers this week.

6 Likes

Beer labels or Weed mylars???

Dunedin Brewery had some cool bottles back in the day. The cans look corny for sure.

1 Like

Gotta love a good pils. I like that one as well.

2 Likes

Desert island beer needs to be crushable and refreshing; great choice on the Pilsner!

This lager has been my recent go to. Enough flavor to enjoy but light enough to quench thirst on a hit day without getting wasted (unintentionally)

6 Likes

th-153308636

4 Likes

Haha Nice!

If you like those if you are into micheladas

you should try these it’s a colab using that beer really good :+1:

4 Likes

Schlitz! That’s my neck of the woods. Only ICE cold for me I’m afraid :100:

2 Likes

Oh man, f*ckin love Oskar’s! Pinner was my absolute favorite, but they don’t seem to carry that around anymore. Gotta look for that lager.

2 Likes

4 Likes

If I had to choose only one it would be Bell’s Two Hearted Ale.

I don’t drink beer anymore, but obsessed about all-grain homebrewing for a number of years. I grew 3 kinds of hops, one of which was Centennial - the same one (and only) used in Two Hearted’s recipe.

Why is Bell’s Two Hearted Ale so popular?
Two Hearted Ale has a score of 95 out of 100 rating based on nearly 4,000 reviews on Beer Advocate. The style of beer is known for being overwhelmingly bitter, but Bell’s created an IPA that balances that bitterness with citrus, pine and malt flavor. It’s also very easy to find, so its appeal is far and wide reaching.

14 Likes

Centennial hops are so deliciously pine forward

@BarefootAndBlazed

4 Likes

8 Likes

this would be mine it tastes like a orange Julius in beer form it’s a Imperial sour ale with mandarin orange and marshmallow flavor. 7.8 abv called orange drank :joy: dangerously strong

9 Likes

That sounds delicious! I wonder if they sell that anywhere around here… :thinking:

3 Likes

Got it here in az but I got it at a place that gets craft beer shipments from all around but the brewery is here

@ChronicMcBudz not sure where you are located

2 Likes

Unfortunately in the awful pit of Florida. Looked em up. No dice here. Couple of their other offerings are at total wine & more, but the orange drank isn’t available in Florida. Oh well.

3 Likes