@DesertRat's Rat Shack Desert Grow

Thanks again to @vernal for the Bandaid Haze, 88 G13 Hash plant x Bandaid Haze, 79 Christmas Bud x Bandaid Haze seeds. I soaked 4 of each in peroxide solution, then germinated. So far all have rooted but 2 of the 88 G13 HP x BH. It’s only been 24 hours germination time. Here are some pics.

24 Likes

I just germinated 8 of the (TK x '88 G13/HP) x Bandaid Haze and 6 of the '79 Christmas Bud x Bandaid Haze myself. Looks like we’re growing along together!

6 Likes

I like your pot pots. Will be watching intently!

2 Likes

So as of now only one out of the twelve @vernal gifted seeds germinated. Lookin great so far.

3 Likes

12 out of 12 sprouted. Oh yeah! Here is the first to show it’s pretty little head.

4 Likes

From back to front 79 Christmas Bud x Bandaid Haze, 88 G13 Hash plant x Bandaid Haze and in the front Bandaid Haze f2.

6 Likes

Been very busy lately. Got anew light. I can adjust the spectrum, so we’ll see how that goes.

2 Likes

Sorry, been real busy. Here are some pics. I’ll post some more when I get home from @DesertGrown’s house. image image image image image image image image

2 Likes

image image image image

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

The group is doin well. I believe 2 are male. Still a bit early to tell. I’ve had them outside for 2 weeks.

1 Like

I also added 2 coso clones gifted by @DesertGrown.

1 Like