EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Sorry for not updating in a couple of weeks. Life and family got in the way.
End of week 8.
All the devil’s are on track to finish the time stated by the breeder.
The widows easily have an extra 30 days to go. The 2 in soil are flowering nicely but the one in DWC isn’t flowering at all. She’s just growing and growing so she Deffo seems to have ignored the autoflower gene and decided to remain photoperiod.
I’ll 12/12 her once the 2 widows in soil have been harvested. She will have had 3 months veg time by then. I’ll have to scrog her during bloom just to control her. Seems like she will end up a 2lb plant.

Devil xxl bud shot. Frosty.

I’ve put a scrog net in to hold the branches of the widow in DWC out of the way as it’s starving the rest of her sister light.
Ppm DWC is 900 or 1.8ec. Ph is 6.0
Ppm is soil is 600 or 1.2ec. Ph of water feed is 6.5.

13 Likes

Looks like someone is going to be spending some time in trim jail. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Haha yeah I didn’t wanna stress them by defoaliating with them being autos so I just let them go. Harvest time should be fun :cry:

2 Likes

Just for fun my outdoor grow.

Devil xxl

Unknown bag seed

Unknown bag seed 2 (seems sativa) not growing very well.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on that. . .but I just get to see a pic so what do I know haha! Looking good bro!:+1::camera_flash::popcorn:
Edit- @MiG what do you think your the sativa expert

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think bagseed 2 is gonna make it. I’ve cut nutrients out and just giving her water to see if it helps but I’m not gonna hold me breath waiting for her to recover :rofl:

2 Likes

She’s will make it! Trust me on this I spend the first 2 years of “growing” learning how to kill plants in my harsh environment. She will make a come back! Won’t be a yielder but the quality should be top notch :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Just that second took that

4 Likes

Looks like an indica dom hybrid. Not pure indica. Check out the inter leafing where the leaflets meet the stem. Not much spacing between the leaflets but not touching each other like a pure indica

2 Likes

Yeah I thought sativa because of the slow growing and thin leaves. I’m no expert obviously :rofl: she’s just growing a lot different to anything else I’ve grown before. Hey you never know she may surprise me.

2 Likes

What have you been feeding her? she looks nute burnt☹ my leaves will get like that sometimes but that’s because I have 0% humidity and it dries the leaves out in a matter of hours

1 Like

She will! I’ve been there still doing that haha

2 Likes

Just a low dose of ionic grow nutrients. The outdoors all get the same feed. Obviously she doesn’t like it so just water now to see if she perks up. I don’t want to have to make separate solutions up for every plant haha. She’s in regular compost with a bit perlite mixed in.

2 Likes

Lol oh hell no that’s the worst it’s not even worth it imo. . . But ya just water for her for now and a heavy dose of LITFA and we will get a few more nodes on this little one soon enough. You definitely don’t have any deficiencies so just water

4 Likes

I don’t give any food to my plants until they Are at least 3 weeks old

3 Likes

Thanks Hoodini. I’ll litfa the hell out of her :rofl:
PhD water every few days to see how she does. I was gonna cull her if I’m honest but now with your input I’ll just let her do her thing.

2 Likes

Awesome i can’t wait to see her progress. Hell I still have a plant about 4 inches tall still on her 5 node and is over a month and a half old lol. I figure she was going to die from LITFA overdose so I just gave her just water and even more LITFA and she is still alive. Remember the plants want to survive and grow even more than you want then too so mother nature is on our side in that respect

5 Likes

That’s the thing. The 2 bag seeds are around 5 weeks believe it or not. I’d noticed the earth they started in was really compact so I dug a couple of deep holes and filled with compost mix and transplanted them. Maybe I stunted them a little.

2 Likes

At 5 weeks old you’ve stunted them a lot lol but such is life. The more stunted little plant you have the more potent the smoke. So you might only get an oz off of her but she will “blow you away man” she will be “some heavy sh*t man” - cheech

4 Likes

You could call her Labrador

3 Likes