Dewb's digs (some goji og to start)

so here is my cuurent project.
some goji og’s by bodhi.
in my simple organic mix
one is in a 10 gal the other in 20 gal smart pots.
2wks into bloom. environment based on vapor pressure deficit. no co2 as of yet. (next upgrade)
600w hps. have i forgotten anything
sorry for the orange pics…ill get some better pics soon

thanks for checking it out. more pics to come

22 Likes

goji 2 27 days

getting frosty

goji 3 27 days

not quite as frosty but still lovely and stacking up nicely

22 Likes

Right on @Dewb! You’re rocking those tomato cages!

Your plants look great man and I can’t wait to see how they finish out for you.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

I bet these are looking good about now ehh? What F-gen are they?

1 Like

looking awesome now. can barely wait for them to finish. these are originals, F1 gen.
really liking the frost and bud structure on #2.
i’ll get some more pic tomorrow just before lights come on. they are on day 45 today.

4 Likes

they look incredible. what do you have in your mix? and what do you feed?

1 Like

well here we go i found a few bud pics from a week or 2 ago (prob day 30 if i remember correctly)
this is #2

this is #3

here is my soil mix @lotus710
start with happy frog soil
then 2 - 3 tablespoons per gallon of soil of:(depending on the strain)

a teaspoon per gallon of:

i don’t really measure this:

using it until i get my worm bins made
and a teaspoon to a tablespoon of lime depending on container size
The secret ingredient:

i water every other time with molasses 1 tsp per gallon of water and occasionally some humic acid. that’s it, pretty much water em and let em do their thing.
though i feel i’m missing some silica in this mix the plants are really happy in it.
even though its organic i still flush with plain water for the last 2 weeks. gotta have that white ash.

10 Likes

Your girls are looking pretty sexy there @Dewb!

1 Like

46 days
goji 3

need more stakes, walked in today and she was all over the place

goji 2
this girl is 6 feet tall including the pot

17 Likes

Nice @Dewb
Really liking the #2 despite it’s probably a low yielder.

Is the nose on her super Nepali OG?

2 Likes

i agree with you @Swampthing on #2. she’s super frosty. as far as smell its hard to tell for me. the room reeks of sweet berry funk from #3 and has pretty much over powered anything else as far as i can tell. plus i’ve been a little stuffed up last few days. but i will let ya know when i can breathe better…

2 Likes

That would be my only complaint about Goji, but everything else is so friggin good it’s easy to overlook. Well at least until you walk in to that, lol.

Looking killer brother @Dewb . BTW you probably didn’t know this but my partner in crime is Kindmind. We were chatting last night on the phone and I told him I had seen you over here and he says I know Dewb well. Trying to get his ass over here, but he has a new baby boy at home so that’s a slow going process.

He’s looking to create “Godsgift” again for his future Father-in-law and was looking for Madd’s old cross of Lavender X Urkle in seed form? I think? Is that what I saw the other day you gifted someone or was it something else? Have you even seen Madd posting on a forum lately? I see him and his brother on IG but that’s about it myself…

3 Likes

i have 2 more phenos of the goji, and 3 of bodhi’s space cake coming up. some (strawberry cough x deep chunk) x tripoli wicked from Madd Farmer and some sunshine daydream from Bodhi are going to get the soak this weekend.

@LED_Seedz
wow that’s awesome. haven’t seen Kindmind around in a while. He’s another great guy. his blue moon was stellar. Please tell him congratulations on the baby boy for me. i gifted some purple urkle x tripoli wicked. but if he’s looking for the lavy i’d suggest Madd’s Grape Berry Squish. its lavender x purple jackie. i believe his jackie is very closely related to purple urkle, if i remember correctly its a male from the urkle line but don’t quote me on that. if hes after the urkle he should go with purple rarity its an urkle bx.
only place i see madd these days is on IG like you. haven’t seen him around the boards lately.

5 Likes

@Swampthing
3 has the berry smell
2 has a slight berry/ kushy smell seems a good mix of the 2
1 is all kush right now she is about 2.5 - 3 weeks in

space cake #2
has a real sweet cookie dough smell to the stem rub. about a week in flower

both of these are in 7 gal smart pots

8 Likes

Nice how Long in veg? What size pots did they start and move into before the 7s.

Just asking bc I have one in a 7 and a bunch in 10s but the 7s save a lot of room so gonna use more of those to fill up rest of the room

Thanks.

2 sounds up my alley bet 3 will be yielder

1 Like

all mine start in 1 gal smarts. i would say about a month in veg as these were clones off the originals. i had to chop the originals because i planted too many seeds at once and they got too big. i transplant from the ones to the bigger pots 2 weeks before they go in flower. plan is to harvest a plant every two weeks. except the two big ones… i’ll be in trim jail for a while with those two. so every time one goes in flower the next is transplanted into its bigger pot.

crazy thing is the one i the ten (goji 3) was there for at least a month and the one in the 20 (goji 2) was transplanted the day it went into flower. they turned out close to the same size,

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, i think it is interesting.

1 Like

4/4 germinated on sunshine daydream
2/5 on the scdc x tw… gunnar give the other 3 a day or so and see if they’re just slow. If nothing happens I’ll pop some Bubba kush x long bottom leaf from bad dawg genetics. Long bottom leaf is SFV OG x jack’s cleaner 2.

4 Likes

Can wait to see how they grow out!

1 Like

4/5 germed on scdc x tw. Last one doesn’t seem to want to open so we’ll just move on.